Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I like those Breds better than the black/purple pair. Would consider on discount.

The 18s are about to fly off the shelves now that Pj's rocking them lol

20201104_174529.jpg

Making me like a "Laker colorway" smh. I may have to just bite the bullet, switch the insoles out and paint over the gold swooshes white lol

Yes, it's that deep. Lifelong Celtics fan, Bron has been my favorite player since 03 and been colelcting since AZG, love Kobe, but I'm not rocking any purple and gold, not even on an insole nobody will see.

Making me like a "Laker colorway" smh. I may have to just bite the bullet, switch the insoles out and paint over the gold swooshes white lol

Yes, it's that deep. Lifelong Celtics fan, Bron has been my favorite player since 03 and been colelcting since AZG, love Kobe, but I'm not rocking any purple and gold, not even on an insole nobody will see.

They are purple and white, so you can talk yourself into them being a Sacto Kings, Ravens, Washington Huskies, etc colorway. :wink:

They at least tried something with the LA night pair or whatever.

The "champ" pair is just ugly. People thought it was a laker CW...but it's actually "melon," and somehow part of a "sisterhood" pack. The only redeeming quality being that it doesn't have a white outsole.

Back
Top Bottom