Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Screenshot_20200728_135624.jpg
still the same FUGLY PAYLESS shoes : )

i love the knit but i'm prob alone in that, if they move to another material i'll prob bow out, unless they bring back the EXT serious

i love the knit but i'm prob alone in that, if they move to another material i'll prob bow out, unless they bring back the EXT serious
The knit doesn't bother me either. I like the colorway possibilities it brings to the table.

Not feeling the toe swoosh but on the fence with the shoe overall, looks like a older durant shoe mixed with a lebron to me

the soldiers look so much better than the 18’s... I’m sure a good colorway will come for the 18’s to save them (looks like it could’ve been the 16 “elite”)... but it is a basketball shoe, performance > aesthetics

Those soldiers straight up look like alpha bounces and they're ugly.

You’re not bowing out of anything, redrum3281 redrum3281

up until graffiti, i only had 1pr of 17s, i've been more selective, i only have 1pr 14 before the flyknit started and only the ext of the 12s and 10s, and got rid of every non-EXT 11 except what the and pink/carbon fiber. I have no 1-4, 6, or 8s (i'll pick up the right retro color that strikes my fancy) and 9s. I wanted the glow black pony hair 1s but they turned out to be only for Bron so i didn't get any 1s. I'm picky and selective, you know me i'm extreme when it comes to alternate materials :lol:

Last edited:
up until graffiti, i only had 1pr of 17s, i've been more selective, i only have 1pr 14 before the flyknit started and only the ext of the 12s and 10s, and got rid of every non-EXT 11 except what the and pink/carbon fiber. I have no 1-4, 6, or 8s (i'll pick up the right retro color that strikes my fancy) and 9s. I wanted the glow black pony hair 1s but they turned out to be only for Bron so i didn't get any 1s. I'm picky and selective, you know me i'm extreme when it comes to alternate materials :lol:
As it stands now, I only have 3 pairs of 17s, including the blue Graffiti’s. I’ve been selective too since the original run of the 7s. I didn’t buy any 13s, only one 12 ext, one 14. The 15s I did buy about 4. 16s, only 2. I love the alternate materials too. I sure do miss stuff like the ext 11s. Those were some of my all-time faves. And yes, I do know how you are and I LOVE IT. Always look forward to seeing your fits.

As it stands now, I only have 3 pairs of 17s, including the blue Graffiti’s. I’ve been selective too since the original run of the 7s. I didn’t buy any 13s, only one 12 ext, one 14. The 15s I did buy about 4. 16s, only 2. I love the alternate materials too. I sure do miss stuff like the ext 11s. Those were some of my all-time faves. And yes, I do know how you are and I LOVE IT. Always look forward to seeing your fits.

Yeah i went in on the 15s, I think i got like 6 or 7, im to lazy to get out the bed and go count, and then with the 16s I had originally told myself I wasn't gonna get a to many, and boom the lacing system was crazy on those and I again wind up with more than i should've, I wanted and still do want the red carpet 17s those things disappeared right before the deep discounts hit that i was waiting for and i still want the white graffiti and then i changed my mind about a few colorways and passed like the currency, j.gang.

Yeah i went in on the 15s, I think i got like 6 or 7, im to lazy to get out the bed and go count, and then with the 16s I had originally told myself I wasn't gonna get a to many, and boom the lacing system was crazy on those and I again wind up with more than i should've, I wanted and still do want the red carpet 17s those things disappeared right before the deep discounts hit that i was waiting for and i still want the white graffiti and then i changed my mind about a few colorways and passed like the currency, j.gang.
Wow, I thought you eventually copped the Red Carpet’s. I hope you can find a pair at a good price. I also wanted the Currency’s but Incant find a good deal now. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom