Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Yea I got mine. I had to bring size 13. Didn’t get the white but I couldn’t at release and that was the first size gone.

lebron-james-nike-lebron-18-pe-08-02.jpeg

People always say this, but unless they're extremely limited what Lebron has been in high demand or isn't going for slightly above retail since the 10?

This sneaker is a huge step back appearance wise from the 16 and 17.

I’m just joking because every time a new model is revealed, it’s always the same thing and I’m just poking fun at it.

It’s the same steps of dislike to like that it’s predictable.

how can Lebron wear something like this

then go back to his line🤨
Lebron is walking and looking down at the Kobe Vs cause he is wearing a shoe that looks good and feels good.

how can Lebron wear something like this

then go back to his line🤨
Lebron is walking and looking down at the Kobe Vs cause he is wearing a shoe that looks good and feels good.

Lebron is forty pounds heavier than Kobe.

That's why the majority of players who play in them are guards.

I'm shocked AD and Dwight Howard wear them.

no
Lebron is forty pounds heavier than Kobe.

That's why the majority of players who play in them are guards.

I'm shocked AD and Dwight Howard wear them.

1596513254485.jpeg

other than preference there really isn’t any reason why lebron desires shoes that high and bulky. All he needs is an outrigger and heel cup and he would have the same protection as he does in high tops...the Lebron XVs didn’t have an outrigger or adequate ankle support and Lebron loved them. Zion right now is playing in the jordan 34s that are light and minimum.

Players weight vs height of the shoes is an 90s way of thinking 😂

LeBron could not even play a full game in the ZK1, and some here think that he could get an all out, balls to the wall run in the flimsy ZK5?

Yeah, ok.....:rofl::lol:

well that was different, he wore the Kobe V, and then his own as away to pay homage.

LeBron could not even play a full game in the ZK1, and some here think that he could get an all out, balls to the wall run in the flimsy ZK5?

Yeah, ok.....:rofl::lol:
My point is more on the tech of how a b-ball shoe is built.The heel cup and the outrigger of the shoe is pretty much all it takes to support a athlete. The Kobe Vs outrigger and heel cup is more secure and safer to play in than the Lebron XVs.

My point is more on the tech of how a b-ball shoe is built.The heel cup and the outrigger of the shoe is pretty much all it takes to support a athlete. The Kobe Vs outrigger and heel cup is more secure and safer to play in than the Lebron XVs.
All athletes are not built the same. They do not have the same gait, leg dominance, explosive capability, dexterity, nor endurance. Kobe Bryant did not have the same power toward the hoop that LeBron has, especially factoring in his size upon landing. Your suggestion on what is safer, is incredibly subjective in this case, considering the subject matter at hand. LeBron's shoes are built for supporting him as he begins to decelerate, especially as he lands from an explosive jump. A flimsy shoe such as the Kobe 5, would leave him at risk upon landing, every single time.

I'd say that this is a good thing.

Rate of deceleration + Force + lack of footwear support during deceleration = Zion's shoe explosion.

I can pretty much guarantee the same would happen if Lebron wore the Kobe 5 for an entire game.

All athletes are not built the same. They do not have the same gait, leg dominance, explosive capability, dexterity, nor endurance. Kobe Bryant did not have the same power toward the hoop that LeBron has, especially factoring in his size upon landing. Your suggestion on what is safer, is incredibly subjective in this case, considering the subject matter at hand. LeBron's shoes are built for supporting him as he begins to decelerate, especially as he lands from an explosive jump. A flimsy shoe such as the Kobe 5, would leave him at risk upon landing, every single time.
Have you played in the Lebron XVs?

Have you played in the Lebron XVs?
What does that have to do with anything? If we are discussing specs, and the value of such for certain athletes? Pointing out one flaw in an entire line does not take away the fact that LeBron James needs more in his shoes, than Kobe Bryant did.

bruh i even ****ed up my ankle / foot really bad in the 15'

shoe forsure needed an outrigger

now the 16 :pimp: on court

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom