Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Might be one and done with these
C81BEA8E-662F-49D5-AD5C-603498D9F393.jpeg

Damn bro these are ****en 🔥🔥 I am still waiting on my Ebay pair dude sent it ups. So bought them thr 26 wont get them until Jan 5th. Hate ups! I just pray to god they fit my tts 11.5!

ive had a package in route to me with USPS for over two weeks now. Not much better with anyone right now.

ive had a package in route to me with USPS for over two weeks now. Not much better with anyone right now.
Sucks man! I wish I could have picked them up last month. I really want to try these out, never liked any of the lebron line but then these came out with stright fire! They remind me of a Jordan 4 for some odd *** reason and those are my favorite shoe. Plus supposed to be super comfy for the gym. I'm a hate my self if they come in an they fit small, that's my biggest stresser. I was told on here tts by one guy.

Sucks man! I wish I could have picked them up last month. I really want to try these out, never liked any of the lebron line but then these came out with stright fire! They remind me of a Jordan 4 for some odd *** reason and those are my favorite shoe. Plus supposed to be super comfy for the gym. I'm a hate my self if they come in an they fit small, that's my biggest stresser. I was told on here tts by one guy.

they fit pretty true to size for me. Wore the bred colorway for the majority of the day today. Love the feel of them.

I would feel this shoe more if that upside down V pattern was not there. But then again if the shoe didn’t have it ish would be pretty like the 16.

they fit pretty true to size for me. Wore the bred colorway for the majority of the day today. Love the feel of them.
No way thanks for that. I worry because the Jordan 34 was small in my retro 11.5 Kyrie 6 I have had to buy a 12 too because they're so tight its had me super worried. I really appriciate you backing that for me. My feet are not wide either super narrow foot but my big toe is weird it rubs on shoes and gives me ingrown toenails.

Def tts. The knit oddly fits a little snug at first because of how the toe slopes but that’ll def go away after wearing them more. Bouncing around inside with them on, this is the first lebron in a long time I feel I could see myself playing in. Don’t feel as clunky as previous models.

Def tts. The knit oddly fits a little snug at first because of how the toe slopes but that’ll def go away after wearing them more. Bouncing around inside with them on, this is the first lebron in a long time I feel I could see myself playing in. Don’t feel as clunky as previous models.

Thank you for replying for to this man that's awesome. I wear them for bodybuilding and the 35s are amazing for all the major lifts but I love the thought full length zoom and air would save my knees and back a lot! Plus this sneaker design just blows me away the knit upper isn't my favorite but the shape of it the midsole the heel cup it's just a really really great design for a sneaker imo.

Yeah I was "the one guy."

You'll be good going TTS. The knit may be snug on the top of your foot but it breaks in after wearing them for an hour or so.

The Jordan 34 and especially the Kyrie 6 run 1/2 size small lengthwise.

Back
Top Bottom