Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

6’2 and 140 pounds?

Is this actual video of you playing basketball?

1642806481941.gif
I’m 16 fam, lmao

The socks the socks. Who gives a sweet bologna loaf about socks for Christ's sake. In 2000 you rolled your socks down to no shows and took the punishment from your 47 pound sneaks as they came. And we still love them. Kobes ruined basketball sneakers from a function standpoint because now everyone swears by Lows. I.e. 285 pound centers and pf's just HAVE to have them? Errrrrrrr. Love hoopin in kobes they're great, but what's next? Lamello wears yeezy slides and the internet swears by them? Good on socks? Outttttaaaaa heeeeere

I joke about leg day and sock day too. But the truth is, I don’t want a shoe tearing up my socks.

I also don’t want a shoe scratching up my legs.

I plan to get pairs to play basketball in. I guess I can just always wear them with the same pair of socks that they keep ripping.

1642823847625.gif

And in the 90’s and 2000’s, basketball shoes were great and I don’t remember punishment from any of them.

Gilbert Arenas was the first player that I saw rocking lows and having his own signature lows by Adidas.

But yes, Kobe made them popular and it is kinda irritating that everyone has to have lows now. :rolleyes

Damn it’s brutal here.

I would rather be tall and “skinny” than short and fat, just sayin

This is a first for me, but...

Son, back in my day...forum elders (not NT) would tell you AND your mother to GDIAF while they found pics of your girlfriend BEFORE social media really existed.

16? Yeah I was 6'1" 135 and could dunk. Fun times.

Now I'm 6'3" 230 and the only thing I'm dunking is my slice of pizza in some blue cheese.

This is a first for me, but...

Son, back in my day...forum elders (not NT) would tell you AND your mother to GDIAF while they found pics of your girlfriend BEFORE social media really existed.

16? Yeah I was 6'1" 135 and could dunk. Fun times.

Now I'm 6'3" 230 and the only thing I'm dunking is my slice of pizza in some blue cheese.
I bet you‘re dunkin’ your Krispy Kreme‘s too.

I know, right.

As a 5'3 318 lb pg I actually prefer something like Lebrons. I move pretty quick laterally. Once I'm going downhill, with my speed, no one can stop me. So I just laugh when people talk about court feel and etc
It's something made up in their mind. Marketing drilled into the brain

Back
Top Bottom