Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Any of my LA heads, Nike the Grove had uniforms today when i went.

Didn’t ask which sizes though

Last edited:
19s are just a terrible design. I have some joggers which are $500 a pair and I would be heated if my sneakers tore them up

19s are just a terrible design. I have some joggers which are $500 a pair and I would be heated if my sneakers tore them up
Ok pimpin I see you
E79ADB35-2B98-4D5F-B74D-954D50E08D1F.gif

No sissy here - been playing ball for waaaay over 30 years and sorry - I’m not paying $200+ for a shoe to cut through my socks and scratch my shins to almost bleeding. That’s some stupid $#!+ when I can get a shoe like the KD14 or Jordan 36 that performs better and doesn’t make me bleed. Nike effed up, just like they did on the 15 (unstable forefoot), 11 (toebox was too short and killed his messed up feet), and the PG4 (pg hates air strobel and prefers zoom).

And I WANTED to like them - the 16 and 18 were my favorite shoes those years. I ordered a pair of HWC as soon as they appeared on Stockx.
Lol word? Anything else Grayson Allen?

Thinking forward, like when Lebron retires, Nike is going to be in a predicament. Lebrons shoes have not had the mass popularity since really the lebron 7-10 era. Seeing retros like MVP 7, Miami Nights/South Beach 8, and WTT 9 really not garnering much hype, and his newer sigs not being crazy popular, I wonder what Nike plans to do when he retires with his line.

Thinking forward, like when Lebron retires, Nike is going to be in a predicament. Lebrons shoes have not had the mass popularity since really the lebron 7-10 era. Seeing retros like MVP 7, Miami Nights/South Beach 8, and WTT 9 really not garnering much hype, and his newer sigs not being crazy popular, I wonder what Nike plans to do when he retires with his line.
They gonna have to retro a lot more of the 7-10’s if they wanna keep numbers up.

Demand will shoot up when he announces his final season, people are gonna buy up shoes and jerseys. By then they probably diversify his line outside of the flagship model and get a couple other players wearing his stuff.

Soldier 6-8 were the best, and honorary mention 10 since they were Lebron’s champ shoe

Soldier 1 and 10 are the only ones I've ever owned. Bought that 1 retro a few years ago and have the 10 championship game ID pair.
You're an idiot for spending $500 for some ****ing joggers. Go buy some pants at Old Navy then you won't be worry about them getting messed up.

Soldier 1 and 10 are the only ones I've ever owned. Bought that 1 retro a few years ago and have the 10 championship game ID pair.

You're an idiot for spending $500 for some ****ing joggers. Go buy some pants at Old Navy then you won't be worry about them getting messed up.

500 on some joggers is :sick::sick:

I don’t care about no $500 joggers!

Anyway they could never compare to my million dollar legs!

1642951632512.gif

Demand will shoot up when he announces his final season, people are gonna buy up shoes and jerseys. By then they probably diversify his line outside of the flagship model and get a couple other players wearing his stuff.
His jersey is still the most popular as far as sales go.

Prices have fell on the Tune Squads, just took a look and both under $300 in size 11.

Will be purchasing a pair soon. Gonna look locally first.
I’m still deciding between the Tune Squads or the Hardwood Classics. Both beautiful shoes

Tune Squads first. I don't see the HWCs going for much over retail until years from now.

Prices might drop on the HWCs once a actual US release happens.

Could buy same damn nice Jordans for that cash.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Why are you even buying Lebrons if you're using that logic. Midas well buy some payless.

That could be applied to life as well. Why buy an S class when I could just buy a Civic. Why buy a Rolex when I could just buy a Timex. I do it cause I have the bread.

I can't even speak about the 15 year old cause you think rocking some dusty sweats with the crunchy 16s is looking fresh

Back
Top Bottom