Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I no longer see any colorways on any calendars for Oct 22.....did they get pushed? I see a Nov 1 on DSG but no colorway. Are Breds def first? (Sorry haven't been keeping up much but had randomly set a reminder for Oct 22 for the space jams and so went looking)

according to champs/finishline
14586775-5E4A-490B-A366-1DAE80C63300.jpeg

Breds looked beautiful on foot… with the supply chain issues, I wonder how many colorways will be on deep discount for this model… going to be different than in the past id assume

Exactly. While I hate being a day 1 cop on 200 dollar shoes that I can’t really rock casually, I also acknowledge the present state of sneakers. Time to save my DSG rewards lol .

2s are my favorite of all time (dying for like 10 retro colorways) but AZG, 2, 3, 4, 8 are the best black and red brons to me because there's just enough dashes of white to balance everything out.

AZG.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.png

2, 3, 4 are goated for sure. I had a pair of the 2’s and 4’s when they came out, what I really remember were how heavy the 4’s were and how I didnt notice til months later I had different sizes on the 2’s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom