Nike LeBron 19 - Releasing Soon/Date TBA

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
I feel like they CGIed them over the orange box 15s he'd been wearing during filming to prevent an earlier leak. They don't quite match the lighting on the jersey.
Hope the orange box 15 come back down to earth a bit in terms of price.

Joined Aug 15, 2012
I’m interested in the cushioning system, but this is an “out there” design so far.. Might need to see the lows..😂

Joined May 19, 2004
I don't know why they stay making these needlessly higher cut than they need to be.

Kills the flow if the design
Damn near everything they churn out is a low cut, it's interesting that they're offering a mid/higher cut sneaker as an inline offering.

If these are legitimately the XIX then they appear to 'borrow' the silhouette of the 8 that is currently in retro status and selling quite well.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Damn near everything they churn out is a low cut, it's interesting that they're offering a mid/higher cut sneaker as an inline offering.

If these are legitimately the XIX then they appear to 'borrow' the silhouette of the 8 that is currently in retro status and selling quite well.
I did not say they had to be low cut. My issue that they just make the front of shoe needlessly high. Look at how sloppily they did it on the 18s.

If they want to make a high or mid, then make a real one. Btw, I hated it on the 8s too.

But these look better than the last few years

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now