Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They have a FSR of Tune Squad and Goon Squad shorts at Nike Dallas. I copped the TS pair.

I know this may be asking too much, but I really need a pair of these shorts if still available. Let me know if you can help. Of course, I will gladly slide you some extra funds for the hookup if possible.

I know this may be asking too much, but I really need a pair of these shorts if still available. Let me know if you can help. Of course, I will gladly slide you some extra funds for the hookup if possible.

what size?

I’m glad Nike missed the opportunity to really sell the orange pair

imagine if they would’ve did a shock drop or some goofy drop on snkrs for the movie ? They would’ve probably flew

Hopefully now we just sit back and take are time to buy lol

They probably drop in September at the earliest.

Nike still has 18 lows to sell. 3 more pairs of Mimi plange collabs plus stewies. And Nike isn’t gonna want to step on the zoom freak 3 launch in early august.

Wonder if we’re gonna get a Goon Squad colorway in the future. Maybe on the 19 lows like how Nike did a Tune Squad low for the 17 low and the Monstars for the mids

They probably drop in September at the earliest.

Nike still has 18 lows to sell. 3 more pairs of Mimi plange collabs plus stewies. And Nike isn’t gonna want to step on the zoom freak 3 launch in early august.
I dont think the stewies are far off. Some dude on IG in Singapore got an early pair from a shop. Makes me think Asia/Australia will be in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again RUNYC for looking out! NT family is 💪🏽
FA0A6216-F06B-4FB9-AE43-AF55654E2B8E.jpeg

My bad I just saw this now. Looks like you were able to secure a pair. Congrats

I think I'd like the Goon Squad jersey a lot more if it wasn't the same level of shiny as the Tune Squad. I didn't think they were all that shiny in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom