Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I’m glad Nike missed the opportunity to really sell the orange pair

imagine if they would’ve did a shock drop or some goofy drop on snkrs for the movie ? They would’ve probably flew

Hopefully now we just sit back and take are time to buy lol

Keep in mind. The Space Jam 11 didn't drop when the original Space Jam movie came out. It took like 4 or 5 years after the Space Jam for the Jordan 11 Space Jam to drop. I'm not thinking it will be that long for the lebron 19 Space Jam to drop, but I definitely knew it wasn't dropping with the other Space Jam kicks

Looking at my order history and the last two new models were shock dropped on SNKRS if I remember correctly, both 17 and 18 were in September. Hopefully they’d come out with these sooner but who knows.

I just got my jersey in...that mf actually nice!!!

My cousin is throwing a Space Jam watch party for his son's bday and he's a LeBron fan (just like me haha) so I got the little guy a Lakers 23 and the Tune Squad in Big Kids. I looked at the jersey and was like "damn, this looks nicer in person!" so I ordered a large for myself and picked it up at Niketown Boston within an hour haha.

But wow, the shorts are way too long and baggy, like this is 2003 or something. Way to disappoint shorts shorts gang, Nike smh...

I digress, I can't wait to watch it in theatre on Saturday, I'm sure kids will love it and us adults will be jaded by WB gratuitously showing off their IP but hey, I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

IMG-7255.jpg

IMG-7257.jpg

But wow, the shorts are way too long and baggy, like this is 2003 or something. Way to disappoint shorts shorts gang, Nike smh...

IMG-7255.jpg

IMG-7257.jpg
THIS PART HERE!!!
I seen these and they look baggy. don’t even look like the normal NBA shorts either.

Would been dope if they did both lengths tbh

Looking at my order history and the last two new models were shock dropped on SNKRS if I remember correctly, both 17 and 18 were in September. Hopefully they’d come out with these sooner but who knows.
not sure if true but….
BE943C7D-08F2-43A4-B3EC-F70C3AF454C2.jpeg

Come out the crib like
1626825447386.png
Yoooooo this for real?????? What 😂 How…
I remember reading the infamous TJ Ford media day pics happened because some mistake on his shorts not making it and he had to wear some big man shorts lol

Idk if we’ll see crazy delays for the first pairs of lebron 19s because they’d already be done producing them months ago

Depending on the region of production and their covid protocols, you may see delays. Vax up.

And those shorts were huge in person lol.

Idk if we’ll see crazy delays for the first pairs of lebron 19s because they’d already be done producing them months ago
Some of it isn't the actual production but logistical logjams.

An average of 30 container ships a day have been stuck outside the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach just waiting to deliver their goods.

Keep in mind. The Space Jam 11 didn't drop when the original Space Jam movie came out. It took like 4 or 5 years after the Space Jam for the Jordan 11 Space Jam to drop. I'm not thinking it will be that long for the lebron 19 Space Jam to drop, but I definitely knew it wasn't dropping with the other Space Jam kicks
today’s world don’t work that way. They have about a week before it’s yesterday’s news to everyone. They missed the boat 🤷🏽‍♂️

not sure if true but….
BE943C7D-08F2-43A4-B3EC-F70C3AF454C2.jpeg

Yoooooo this for real?????? What 😂 How…
I remember reading the infamous TJ Ford media day pics happened because some mistake on his shorts not making it and he had to wear some big man shorts lol

🤣🤣🤣. TJ Ford was my high school classmate. I remember we both used to get Jordan’s before release date. He was the first guy I saw with the Snakeskin 11 lows like 3 months early. I had the the Cool Grey 11s early and he was like 👀! Gotta miss the early 2000’s era

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom