Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Them lebron 18 lows suck they'll only sell cause of wb characters the 19 are OK but just like I said the wb theme will sell these or nike will make these limited too make sure these sell

Them lebron 18 lows suck they'll only sell cause of wb characters the 19 are OK but just like I said the wb theme will sell these or nike will make these limited too make sure these sell
Yeah the 18 lows all look very similar to colorways that already released. They should’ve made a Goon Squad low. Or maybe they’ll release a Goon Squad 19 later

You're onto something...

But the reverse would be unappealing. Space jam 2 debut colorway on the aj11. Nah...

You're right. What you said was better...
I have the Swackhammers, so I think I’m obligated to add the Space Jam 2s as wel 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🙃

Of the whole sneaker capsule, I like the Wile E. Coyotes the most.

I’m also IN for both Squad Shorts and a Tune Squad jersey.

Yeah, I'm all in on these!!! Especially this pair...it has that forging iron/big bang look which are 2 pairs I still want to this day...

• Love
Reactions: ct3
Lmao if these were team Jordan’s they wouldn’t even get a second look

I was in based on those teaser pics bc the sides looked like the LeBron 9 but upon full pics these are kinda wack :lol:

homie hit a streak wit the 7’s-9’s but he hit his peak a while ago at least wit this line...get some new blood in there lol

EDIT: 10/2/2021 I was trippin these are hard :lol:

Last edited:
Terrible. nike really hates Lebron, Line been fairly terrible since 11’s and 15’s

Will hoop shoes ever be good for casual wear again

I think so. The way they can mold these air sole units to compliment the overall shoe silhouette should give us some heat soon. The 19 looks like a step towards the right direction.

In for 1 great colorway...or...heavy, heavy discounts

Bout time pee-tree got his crap together
I agree on that last comment. As much as I loved the 15/16 and certain cw of the 17, he has been very lazy in his designs since the 12. Had a great run with the 8-11 and after that the line was all over the map. 13/14/18 are just hideous shoes to me, especially for Nikes biggest signature athlete.

Back
Top Bottom