Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I feel like we go thru this with the new Bron shoe every single year. When early images leak everyone ****s on it, but by the time the release date approaches and we see more detailed pics, they all of a sudden grow on everyone :lol:

I think the design is dope and has potential. Just hope they dont drop the ball with the colorways again.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour has spoken. mods lock this thread up
rf24Lu.gif

Very true but like someone said before. He hit is peak with the 11.
I can honestly say there isn’t truly a LeBron signature shoe I don’t care for. Except for the 13 I don’t remember seeing that one in person much.
LeBron watch for the 15s was a great idea, so many PEs I wish released from that. It didn’t carry over well with the 16. 17s were decent tons of potential with both models but they dropped the ball with the color ways. 18s lack due to the colorways for me at least.

The 19 has some promise, I think we all can agree the 9 had some of the better colorways of the LeBron line so maybe with that in mind they’ll make some good ones. Hopefully they don’t get lazy and “re-create” older colorways. While I will say I loved the Cannon 9s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I feel like we go thru this with the new Bron shoe every single year. When early images leak everyone ****s on it, but by the time the release date approaches and we see more detailed pics, they all of a sudden grow on everyone :lol:

I think the design is dope and has potential. Just hope they dont drop the ball with the colorways again.

1623209716541.jpeg

looking at them in this picture really changes how they look to me, in a good way. I like what they did and hopefully they build on it going towards the 20. That’s gonna be a big deal and hopefully the design delivers.. Grab Avar to help if needed or something, but don’t screw it up!😎

I see these and I do see a “sig shoe”. Design wise these took like an early 2000’s kinda shoe. The materials look to be all mesh on top of fuse or something.

overall, looks like a gym only shoe imo. That’s not bad

Agreed, definitely performance-centric and probably has an insane cushioning set-up, seeing the GT line has implemented some wild cushioning and this shoe is for their premier signature athlete.

I have a feeling the Lows will be way more attractive so I’m curious to see what they’ll look like.

Back
Top Bottom