Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Who ever said these looked CGI'd in the clips was right. In the newest trailer during the halftime scene, he's wearing the 15s. Unless they're doing a play on bron switching shoes in real life and he switches during the movie.

Who ever said these looked CGI'd in the clips was right. In the newest trailer during the halftime scene, he's wearing the 15s. Unless they're doing a play on bron switching shoes in real life and he switches during the movie.

I said this in my head the other day. They for sure were CGI'd because during COVID, im sure they thought they would be using another shoe.

I don't know why they stay making these needlessly higher cut than they need to be.

Kills the flow if the design

its well noted that LBJ needs and prefers shoes geared towards him, his body type, and his game thus a high, sturdy, heavy shoe. Plus let’s look at his track record of injuries…he’s rarely been out with ankle injuries so I’d say the shoes are doing him justice.

its well noted that LBJ needs and prefers shoes geared towards him, his body type, and his game thus a high, sturdy, heavy shoe. Plus let’s look at his track record of injuries…he’s rarely been out with ankle injuries so I’d say the shoes are doing him justice.
This has nothing to do with the height of the shoes. The 16 were almost a low. The 18s are lower cut too. They weirdly made them needlessly higher in the front. We got bigs in the league playing in mids and lows like Kobe's too.

The outriggers Nike out on his PEs protects Brons ankles, not the height of the shoe.

People often think a higher cut = better stability but it’s really the center of gravity for the foot in the shoe, regardless of cut, that will dictate how prone to ankle injuries your foot would be subjected to, but also the addition of outriggers (just look at the ones on the Zion 1) can help. Shoe cut has nothing to do with it lol.

It’s on YouTube 😆
04183EF7-2153-494E-9E94-9702731EF30F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom