Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I'm surprised his real family isn't in the movie too. Outside of the one son I doubt the family has a major role in the film.

I forgot all about the LeBron 9 Chinas...

1623351947098.jpeg

I'm surprised his real family isn't in the movie too. Outside of the one son I doubt the family has a major role in the film.
Either too much of a liability or not Hollywood enough. Michael Jordan's family in Space Jam were all actors too.

Ironically that is what the Space Jam colorway looks like to me ^ :lol:

Also reminds me of Bugs Bunny wit the high tongue and ankle pieces. Might as well do a Bugs Bunny/Hare colorway :lol:

I think seeing these on the homepage every time I get on here slowly brainwashing me :lol:

feeling the shoe, pretty much only for that colorway. bron kicks aint the wave no mo. i want those jams though. bron big *** shoes is built for bron only lol

shoe looks much better in the promo pix than the actual shoe photo. Looks better when the upper is more opaque. It's pretty wack how transluscent it is. Not feeling that. That part doesnt look supporter or comfortable at all

nike gives yall elegant knit lebrons from the 15-18 and yall hate on um.

they bring back some plastic easter egg upper and yall in love

make it make sense pls

they remind me of these for some reason

Flyknit to me is meh. No structure really. And for me they rub my feet wrong and I always have to half size down

Back
Top Bottom