Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Qc already or that's how it suppose to be?
20220626_111840.jpg

Nike has a few different shoes that do this now. Not a QC issue, obviously I don't have the shoe in hand, but almoster certainly that's just the design.

Not believing it until the actual press release.

I like those on his feet but nah, confirm it.

But he has been going low in recent seasons so it’s not too far fetched.

Complex is confirming these are LeBron 20s.

Not sure how trusted of a source that can be.

I'm in for multiple pairs if they're wide footer friendly, which most lebrons have been for me.

Last edited:
I like them. Look like a mashup of a Kobe 4, 6 & 11. Never thought we would see a Lebron shoe that looks like a Kobe

Last edited:
Don't know how to feel just yet. Will reserve judgement for later. (Official pics)

I do like the fact that they could be lows though

Would've been better with visible air or zoom imo

Last edited:
I hope they are the 20s because we know they'll come with the history of colors and fire new colorways. If they're not, I'll still cop whatever the shoe is called if that pink colorway drops. It'd be perfect in time for October.

I'm sure Bron has noticed how there hasn't been as many NBA players wearing his mainlines as much.

While Kobe's passing is apart of the why, I don't think that's the whole story. These should change things.

Curious that both Bron and KD went low top this year... wonder what the story behind that is?

I'm sure Bron has noticed how there hasn't been as many NBA players wearing his mainlines as much.

While Kobe's passing is apart of the why, I don't think that's the whole story. These should change things.

Curious that both Bron and KD went low top this year... wonder what the story behind that is?
The older you get the more you prefer lows!😎🤣

Back
Top Bottom