Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not sure who can do Bron’s sig if not Petrie, maybe Leo Chang since Ben is doing both KD and Kyrie’s line now? Unless the have some young gun we haven’t heard about.
Sorry, but I don't want Leo touching the lebron line. Say what you want about the 19s, but they look better than the kd 14 and kyrie infinity.

Speaking of 6s. What could have been SMH!!!!!

10CAF6C1-9967-488F-8C36-A7AAAA7D3125.jpeg

Those would’ve been the GOAT of the LeBron line in my book.

Sorry, but I don't want Leo touching the lebron line. Say what you want about the 19s, but they look better than the kd 14 and kyrie infinity.
I think Leo also made a good amount of the Kobes though right? End of the day, Petrie may have ideas but Nike and Bron has to sign off on them. Could be a new designer but if 2/3 of that equation isn’t congruent then it’ll remain status quo.

Lebron 6s were one of my favorite lbjs to wear. Wore them in 90+ degree NYC summer heat at the park when I was in HS and didn't give AF how hot it got in them they were just super comfy LOL.

I think Leo also made a good amount of the Kobes though right? End of the day, Petrie may have ideas but Nike and Bron has to sign off on them. Could be a new designer but if 2/3 of that equation isn’t congruent then it’ll remain status quo.
Nah he didn't. Nike should of never let some of their other designers leave.

Can’t even really get excited for the 20’s regardless of what they end up looking like after how they fumbled the colors for the 19’s…

Last edited:
Speaking of 6s. What could have been SMH!!!!!

10CAF6C1-9967-488F-8C36-A7AAAA7D3125.jpeg
Original design? I loved the 6 low
All respect to Petrie but the Lebron II still the goat
Facts
1656458913478.png

These are indeed the Bron 20's. all Sig Bron's are moving to lows from what I'm hearing.
🔥 Kobe IV inspired? Digging the lows. He has been wearing lows quite a bit, makes sense the sig would finally go that route. Did he have more influence on these? Anyway might be the first LeBron's I get since the 2.

Original design? I loved the 6 low

Facts

🔥 Kobe IV inspired? Digging the lows. He has been wearing lows quite a bit, makes sense the sig would finally go that route. Did he have more influence on these? Anyway might be the first LeBron's I get since the 2.

This was the 6 and it was scrapped for some reason.

3BDC72BC-8322-481D-A16E-757E86E04328.jpeg

Full length zoom, carbon fiber, leading into that swoosh, foamposite wrap. Just nuts.

This was the 6 and it was scrapped for some reason.

3BDC72BC-8322-481D-A16E-757E86E04328.jpeg

Full length zoom, carbon fiber, leading into that swoosh, foamposite wrap. Just nuts.

I didn't like the modernized Uptown's(zoom was crazy though) and always wanted those to release.

I wonder why they didn't do it. They ended up using elements of it for the seven and seemed more of an evolution from the 1 to 8

Any updates on these? you would think after all the media coverage some information of the shoe would come available, smh

Back
Top Bottom