Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
1654888690371.png

Add the Kobe XI upper to these instead of the flynit and you got the Lebron XX.

They trying to call it Knitfoamposite but it feels and looks like the Kobe 11.

The midsole strobel zoom in the forefoot and strobel air in the heel.
I don’t know.. With this description this could be them..

As I said in the 19 thread, looks like he's going Mamba in LA with the lowtops for the 20, IF these are indeed them.

Looking forward to this shoe and the colorways to come. I was going to cop the pink PG 6's, but I'll hold to see where we're headed.

probably why he's actually playing in em, must be some wild strobel in them thangs

I'm interested to see how they make it look and feel like a signature shoe without big units or crazy visible tech, because I doubt that price is coming down from $200

Zoom max foam/React/Cushlon plus Zoom Strobel ?!

Whatever he’s wearing is very clean and simple. I doubt those are the 20s, literally nothing on that shoe that screams a signature shoe. If that’s his 20th shoe it must have a strobel air system. Less is more but for his 20th shoe this is very uninspiring, anything is better than the absolute trash the Lebron 19 was on court.

I’m hearing it’s the Ambassador. Makes sense since he probably will barely wear the 20s like the 19s 🤣.

It actually blows my mind how Nike spends a ton of money on designing and manufacturing a shoe just for its signature athlete to hate it. The 19s on court were horrendous. Who the hell weartested the 19s and greenlit them 🫣‼️

I like the looks of it if it's functionality over form, but of course Nike will find some way to screw it up like almost every other basketball shoe recently, whether it's some issue with an aspect of the shoe that otherwise ruins a great shoe, some issue with the releases or some issue with availability.

He clearly likes lows so it would be nice if when we do get a look at the 20s they were lows as we are all speculating, but again it's Nike of late so I have next to no hope they won't mess it up. I realize they're 1/2 way between a bunch of people who hoop and play in the shoes and a bunch of people who don't, but damn, figure it out.

Reminds me of the Kobe 6.. Wonder how much zoom is in there since we know he loves max cushioning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom