Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
So how many of y'all copping the LeBron Speed Holes?
1660252663470.png

I guess from this image we can discern that we have a white swoosh underneath in what looks like leather and an ivory swoosh on top. Very different I like it. Then if we get lucky and that is indeed 3m piping then I think it would be safe to assume that the laces also have 3m hits. Definitely want that to be 3m but if it's just white these are still 🔥 🔥 📛 👨‍🚒 🚒 🧯

What’s the chances they’re gonna be priced at $150-$160?! Unlikely huh 🤔

Lebron hates Nike and where his line has gone so much that not only did he wear the 20's against Nike's wishes at the Drew (according to NT's very own insider), he had pairs produced for his kids (who are obviously not size 15), who then went ahead and wore them for the world to see, prior to official release. Lebron and Nike's relationship is SO bad that in a matter of 3 weeks they produced and shipped MORE shoes for Lebron and company to show against Nike's wishes.

I feel bad for anyone that believed a word that clown said :rofl:

Lebron hates Nike and where his line has gone so much that not only did he wear the 20's against Nike's wishes at the Drew (according to NT's very own insider), he had pairs produced for his kids (who are obviously not size 15), who then went ahead and wore them for the world to see, prior to official release. Lebron and Nike's relationship is SO bad that in a matter of 3 weeks they produced and shipped MORE shoes for Lebron and company to show against Nike's wishes.

Sooo what exactly happened.

Here he goes again.......

I read a little and all I saw were 2 weirdos fighting over who had the best rep photos. That one?

The guy in question was saying all this stuff about how Lebron hates Nike and is gonna dip.. and apparently wore the pink samples against Nike's wishes.

I read a little and all I saw were 2 weirdos fighting over who had the best rep photos. That one?
Pretty much. Not Kobekobe but the other one was making all these claims about Bron hating Nike, claiming to have inside info. Then got called out by dude because I guess he posted reps in one of the Kobe threads and claimed they were samples (claiming inside info) that others Google image searched and found they were fakes on rep sites lol.

Guy has been pretty MIA since. Can’t remember his user name - it was duke something (another NTer who claimed to work for the Cavs and claimed he had all kinds of inside info he tried to spew on one of the Lebron threads, NT detectives found his LinkedIn, and social accounts called him out, went on a tirade, and got banned; not sure if you remember him), but kind of gave off those kind of vibes lol.

Back
Top Bottom