Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Doesn’t even make sense. Air max needs to expand. If it can’t, it will pop or bulge
Could be Air Strobel or Zoom Strobel, take what you will from them. 99% of the time people don't know the difference between cushion set ups. I personally believe it will be a beefed up Zoom Strobel set up, possible with a drop in midsole (ZoomX..). But time will tell, $200 Nike will come correct.

So far I see the Lebron 20 having:
-Knit upper (battle knit)
-Carbon Fibre Shank plate
-Cushion? (Zoom/Air Strobel....)

Could be Air Strobel or Zoom Strobel, take what you will from them. 99% of the time people don't know the difference between cushion set ups. I personally believe it will be a beefed up Zoom Strobel set up, possible with a drop in midsole (ZoomX..). But time will tell, $200 Nike will come correct.

-Cushion? (Zoom/Air Strobel....

THIS!!

I’m in my 30s, been buying shoes half my life and i dont know the differences. I can tell a slight difference but i cant articulate it in layman’s terms. I will say, i can tell a difference in Lbjs with air max (ala 7) vs zoom air (ala 10). Zoom air is much comfier and soft than AM for me. I also prefer shoes with a zoom setup. I have no idea what strobel is because i dont have any shoes that utilize that setup

I wonder if a double stacked strobel is possible without stability issues.

I don’t think that’s battleknot though. That looks different than the 16-18
Probably not, Nike just renames ish all the time. I’m thinking instead of double zoom strobel….just a much large volume bag underfoot, double forefoot stacked like the 36…. The overall set up of the 36 is actually amazing imo, especially with the lows being a touch wider.

i agree. could we be seeing another lebron 11 setup?

Interested to see what shoe Bron wears for the crawsover game in Seattle tomorrow.
There’s folks camping out in line right now at Seattle Pacific LOL! I think he’s here to see Sue Bird and the Storm too, so some green and yellow XX’s would be :smokin

1660967006508.png

If this is true I wonder if they have been showing the “take down” model..?🤔

All these sneaker news outlets will look like fools if these aren’t the 20s LOL! Takedown or not they‘re solid.

Back
Top Bottom