Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Got the frosts on today, about to put in some work.

Attachments

• 03A1D4E5-C9FC-4DA7-B514-EBCBE6498488.jpeg
    03A1D4E5-C9FC-4DA7-B514-EBCBE6498488.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 463
Nike got the clothes for the Liverpool pair. Just got the shirt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208_180126_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208_180126_Nike.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 473
It’s pretty sad that Nike can’t even release commemorative shoes when he breaks the record.
If I was Nike I woulda dropped the shirt and hoodie right after he broke the record, and then did a shock drop on the pink pair. (Actually if I was really Nike, I woulda made a special pair for him breaking the record that had nods to his entire career)

Safe to say we not getting these

Nike could charge $250-$300 for these albino scorpion skin PE XX’s, and they’d still sell out instantly. Easy money, a no brainer. But this is what happens when you don’t have an ear to the ground about what fans/customers want or would pay for.

Those pink lows suck ***. Nike trollin' hard. Nike didn't know the Last Shots were going to be the Last Shots but they never put MJ in something so ridiculous. In 20 years you gonna buy the "record pinks?" Asinine...

Shout out for hooping with the leather pill… can’t get folk to hoop with nothing other than a evolution
Yeah I always practice with the nba ball or a fiba one. We always play with an evolution too, but after shooting the nba rock, I feel like T mac with the evo. Pull up off the crossover was very smooth today.

I would say my favorite ball to play with is the older TF 1000 from high school. Not that zk pro one.

Those pink lows suck ***. Nike trollin' hard. Nike didn't know the Last Shots were going to be the Last Shots but they never put MJ in something so ridiculous. In 20 years you gonna buy the "record pinks?" Asinine...
Men wearing pink also had a different societal stigma on them when MJ played, the off-season pinks were the most hyped shoe coming into the season

Yeah I always practice with the nba ball or a fiba one. We always play with an evolution too, but after shooting the nba rock, I feel like T mac with the evo. Pull up off the crossover was very smooth today.

I would say my favorite ball to play with is the older TF 1000 from high school. Not that zk pro one.
Where did you purchase the nba ball? Off Wilson?

Where did you purchase the nba ball? Off Wilson?
This is an older Spaulding one. They used to be $90 back in the day, got it from a modelles. Funny story, I had a David stern one that was well broken in and dark brown. One summer Ben Gordon was working out at my gym with Mahmoud Rauf and he traded me two brand new ones for the broken in ball.

Back
Top Bottom