Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Nah wait speaking of lebrons and basketballs, who else had one of these back in the mid-2000s? They were smooth almost like patent leather. Came in cavs colors and various other nike colorways. Mine was UNC colorway IIRC

6273465.jpg

Man the Wilson bounce had me tripping the first few times cause it was random.. thought i had a bad ball

Man me too! :rofl:

I'm on my second one and it's the same. It's gotten better with time but it was still the same when I first got it, weird bouncing.

Man me too! :rofl:

I'm on my second one and it's the same. It's gotten better with time but it was still the same when I first got it, weird bouncing.
I would do form shooting about 3 feet out looking like a fool cause the ball wasn’t where I thought it’d be

I'm not sure what Lebron did to make Nike mad but they're mad and you can tell by the bs they did for him with the scoring record! :rofl:

Mannnn Nike Id forces had me crying cause everyone in nyc either rocks the white lows or mid top blacks strapped up for violence.

They should've had the swoosh end poke out like the regular 20s lmfao. Then people can complain about getting shanked by the swoosh.
People been complaining about getting shanked by the Swoosh for like 40 years, though. 👀😬

Fam skip to 2:12

Trust me, D

I takes nuffin for granted in lifes.

For me its moreso trying to be more regular.

Prolly gotta take more fiber supplements cuz im def slacking on my veggies, legumes and fruits.

Not tryna turn savagely 41 and contract fibermyalgia. Aint no way.

Otherwise... liverpools are retail only. If not, no biggie.

All stars growing on me. Cystic bump.

Just wish there was more flash/pizzazz on them, a la 3M piping or some iridescent/shimmering panels to give it some burst of radiancy. You think All Star, what comes to mind is the cosmos/astrology. Make these things pops! The backwards swoosh aint cutting it. Dull butter knife.

I don’t understand how the face of Nike basketball, who has been trending towards breaking the all-time points record for idk years gets some ****ing air forces. No retros, no shock drop nothing. What gives?

What u expect especially since they haven't gave no announcement about the ceremony 10s that won a few yrs ago Nike needs new blood running the show.

Back
Top Bottom