Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Call me crazy but I think it’s the quantity released of the backward swoosh TS that will keep them way more valuable than a backwards swoosh Bron 20.

Keepin the anxiety low key so that I’m not gassin up the Rashards on this site lol
“Valuable”- I think they’ll be attainable for retail, however in the “hypebeast culture” these will be on goat/ StockX with the quickness, cause 1. Everybody and their mom is a reseller nowadays 2. It’s the all star game. 3. The reverse swoosh hype( yes they were on the darswins, kd 15s, Lebron x/17/soldiers, freak 4s… nothing new to OGs- but the newer generation only knows hype, not too many left only buying the shoes they like without profit in mind

These are nice and clean

Screenshot_20230115_200303_Chrome.jpg

Def waiting for these........these look like the best colorway so far to me.......

And can Nike please just make a damn Lakers colorway!? Anything with some yellow and purple.....like the Lakers PE colorway

Reading back through several pages and people are saying that they will get the Olives on discount (via SNKRS/Nike) If the Macabbi 2’s and Babershop 3’s are any indication, it’s going to be a long ride before that happens. The 3’s have been sitting at full price since July and the 2’s since September. FSR at that

Last edited:
Good point. This is what I don't like about the current state of the game hype fules everything now you have Pages like Nice Kicks telling everyone that All-Star pair is using a Travis Scott check when that check placement has been used long before Travis had a deal with Nike but nobody pays that any mind

A lil green wouldn’t have hurt in adding contrast and not making it on blood.

👀

Will Lebron wear them in a game in Crypto?

probably left the green out for the alternate Liverpool jersey he was wearing into the arena two or three days ago. Pretty sure that's their third kit or something. Kind of want that too lol.

probably left the green out for the alternate Liverpool jersey he was wearing into the arena two or three days ago. Pretty sure that's their third kit or something. Kind of want that too lol.

not sure the pic in question, but the green is the third kit this season i can confirm

Reading back through several pages and people are saying that they will get the Olives on discount (via SNKRS/Nike) If the Macabbi 2’s and Babershop 3’s are any indication, it’s going to be a long ride before that happens. The 3’s have sitting at full price since July and the 2’s since September. FSR at that

Facts nike didn't even discount the fuzzy 9s

Back
Top Bottom