Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That teal blue pink with gold swoosh pair is garbage. I thought it was a HWC colorway when I saw highlight videos of the game. Smh

So many wild colors combos man, Nikes really dropping the ball with these terrible colorways.

The only 2 pairs i really like are the Xmas & debuts.

I know it's been like this for 15+ years, but I am sick of Player Exclusives. Made sense when the Sneaker/Jersey Rule existed, but now they're just doing it to stunt.

I miss when Mike, Penny, and the rest of the 90s to early 2000s cats would rock what was available to the streets.

It's a Lebron thing, because for the most part KD, Kyrie, PG, Kobe, Russ, Giannis play in ones that are going to release.

It's not working with them retroing them so far, because the average person no longer has an attachment to them from 12, 15, 18 years ago. It's really a flawed concept, but I guess he feels special wearing unattainable kicks.

The adult Christmas colorway looks much better than the GS. They just need to release them ahead of time so we can actually wear them on Christmas. C'mon Nike.

neither has been announced or shown official pics, or is consistent with a style code we've seen is what I'm saying
It's coming. Question: if you don't like the color why does that mean they " dropped the ball " ? Cuz YOU don't like them? Talking about the people I seen say that

Bron wearing PE's is a longterm strategy imo.
It's not even for our cycle of consumer that was around during those early Bron shoe days. In twenty years, they'll have way more colorways and "fabricated" storylines to attribute to releases vs whatever JB is doing with the same retros every few years.

Then when the OG's do release, i'm sure the hope is that the anticipation for them will be greater

Need 12/12 to hurry up and get here for the Debuts. Every CW that has dropped so far has been mid except for Time Machines.

Mens version.

It's so dull (hoping the green would be more... zesty y opulent?), but I'm okay with them overall.

I think to add more pop like spurs coach; going to switch the ornament from the 11's to them (at least one shoe, mix-matched mitch!).

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Right or wrong bet, it doesn't sound like a bad concept... just enough to make my thongs sweat (but could have used some lotion the way my hairy palms met).

Multiple use cases of in game lockdown issues
I think these can definitely benefit from a second eyelet by the ankle, like on the PEs. I'm thinking about punching my own into the shoe. I haven't experienced much ankle slipping but I've had to retie multiple times while playing.

It's so dull (hoping the green would be more... zesty y opulent?), but I'm okay with them overall.

I think to add more pop like spurs coach; going to switch the ornament from the 11's to them (at least one shoe, mix-matched mitch!).

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Right or wrong bet, it doesn't sound like a bad concept... just enough to make my thongs sweat (but could have used some lotion the way my hairy palms met).

That first angle, were you born with a defect b. What do my eyes see.

Back
Top Bottom