Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Sorry - that’s what I started out trying to tell. The Trinity I had to go up half to an 11. The VF and these are the same - 10.5. The knit feels the same as the VF where I think the Trinity feels stiffer.
Thank you duke! Thought I was crazy having that same experience with my vF and trinity. Went 10 on vF and 10.5 on trinity (after many painful sessions and exchanged back and forth)

Yup yup. NOW I WANNA SEE THE REST OF Y'ALL'S JUMPSHOTS LOOOOL

Just so you’re not alone… haven’t really hooped seriously since before pandemic , but I shoot around at the park with my baby when the weather is nice.

Here’s some old footage back when I was training this overseas player at my old job.

I went ahead and bought the debuts as well. First pair of XXs for me.

Also, for anyone looking to buy a pair for their kids, GS sizes are on sale already for $109 withe code HOLIDAY but they’re going quick!
BF8817DD-D5DE-4750-A29D-B507ED9C29D4.jpeg
4DF946F9-B71F-4972-8E3C-7D5F1A936989.jpeg
Too bad these don't run big, you could size down to GS and save some money.

debuts the @FaZeClan collab edition of his upcoming Nike LeBron NXXT shoe, a lower-priced model alongside the LeBron 20, designed for the next generation.

1670379109272.png

His foot don’t really fit in these

These look pretty cool. I may look into these.

Oh yeah the Kobe 9 with bron 11 drop in midsole was goated.

Just dusted off some old Jordan fly wade 2s and attempting to break them in without the insoles like you mentioned. It actually feels comfortable now. Crazy how much difference like 1-2 mm room makes from taking out the insole
Fly Wade 2s are a nice shoe. I wonder how well they will hold all these years later...

Ok I have a question. My mom wants a pair of the miami heat pair, she's a gs 6.5 should I get a 6.5 or a 7?? They not in store around here so she can't try em on. So im asking

Fly Wade 2s are a nice shoe. I wonder how well they will hold all these years later...
Still uncomfortable to wear for me haha. The part right where the big toe bends is extremely tight, like the shoe is too flat in that area and pushes on the knuckles. Taking out the insole fixes it.

Still uncomfortable to wear for me haha. The part right where the big toe bends is extremely tight, like the shoe is too flat in that area and pushes on the knuckles. Taking out the insole fixes it.
Yeah that's where its tight for me too because that's where there's minimal stretch material.

Yeah that's where its tight for me too because that's where there's minimal stretch material.
It really makes me wonder how these nba players can wear these comfortably and perform at the highest level. And why don’t shoe companies make sneakers that fit normal human feet? The lebron 11 was a toe destroyer lol.

Any of you guys also happen to own the 2022 lebron 9 big bangs? Trying to get some info on sizing of those compared to the bron 20s that I already have.

Too bad these don't run big, you could size down to GS and save some money.
Ive always preferred the men’s version even tho it’s more expensive. 7 in kids and 7.5 in men’s have always fit about the same to me cause the kids version doesn’t have all the extra cushioning, but they feel way cheaper and suck for hooping.
I usually reserve my kids size purchases when they’re on sale to use as beaters lol.

Any of you guys also happen to own the 2022 lebron 9 big bangs? Trying to get some info on sizing of those compared to the bron 20s that I already have.
I have both, for casual I would 0.5 sz up in the Big Bang’s. My TTS is a 11.5 and both my big bangs and LB XX’s are TTS. Big bangs are tight tight in the toebox and it’s almost uncomfortable for long periods of time. LeBron XX’s are also tight but I hoop in them so I can stand that. But for casual def 0.5sz up in big bangs, I regret not doing so myself

Ok I have a question. My mom wants a pair of the miami heat pair, she's a gs 6.5 should I get a 6.5 or a 7?? They not in store around here so she can't try em on. So im asking
I can let you know once I get my GS pair in, but I don’t know when that’s gonna be. I’ve always found kids sizes to be more consistent than men’s so your mom is probably good with a 6.5.

Back
Top Bottom