Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’d be worried about how the suede like material would end up on that pair. Anytime I’ve washed or used JM, the suede just reacts differently. But I guess you can get a suede brush to help.

It all depends on the material of the shoes, I wouldn't wash a shoe with suede on it in the washing machine.

I have washed a couple of pairs of 17's

1677963307878.png

and KD 13's and 14's.

1677963444648.jpeg

Shoes with mesh, knit materials I'll wash.

In the past I've washed Jordan 11 Concords too.

Dammit, i was trying to get this thread back to the kicks too…buuuuuttttt….how do you like the weight trainers… 🤣
The oversized and the weight trainer are great when mixed in… oversized forces you to improve your arch and make a regular ball feel like a tennis ball, problem Is if you don’t mix in shots with a regular ball you lose your feel for it… weight trainers are great for improving tightness and giving you a more solid bounce… they bounce similar to regulars ball except they’re a little slower… so you have to mix em in to not throw off your time with a regular ball

Exactly how I have been feeling in them lately! At first they felt awesome, almost the best shoe I have ever played in. Then the heel started to feel wobbly, maybe because I broke them in eventually and around that time I started to also have sore achilles tendons and ankle pains.

Also around that time the 37 Lows released, and I have been playing in them A LOT! Last week I went back to the 20's, and felt the sore achilles and ankle pains coming back. I never want to blame anything happening just because of one thing, but the correlation is too obvious here..

Guess I'm gonna go with the 37 Lows until the "Wolf Grey" cw releases, atleast their heel is like a brick 😅
Just catching up and I agree. I picked the 20 as my shoe of the year for 2022 but the 37 low is better for me - better spring and bounce, more stable, lighter but still locked in. And I was getting heel pain from the lebron - I thought it was from playing in the Jordan 12 but hearing others say it I think it was the 20.

image.jpg

At the topanga mall just bought a Rick and Morty hoodie at HM good price at 40 on that sweater. and below a bird’s eye view of the 20s while I texted my friend the picture below of Jays 13 playoffs I got for him, as he didn’t get them when he won on footlocker so luckily finish line had one last sz ten.
4EF6263F-DEDE-4627-916A-B3A6A70E41DB.jpeg

Last edited:
ASG in my size 14 popped up on DSG so I pounced on 'em. I assume they're coming from a store, so I hope they come with the extra laces and that they weren't tried on with too much enthusiasm.

ASG in my size 14 popped up on DSG so I pounced on 'em. I assume they're coming from a store, so I hope they come with the extra laces and that they weren't tried on with too much enthusiasm.

Good luck. Last time i did that with some curry 9s and they looked like the person got half a season in them.

I don’t think there’s a LeBron Witness 6 thread, but does anyone recommend those for outdoor hooping?

(Or the 7’s for that matter)

I’ll make a video tomorrow when I’m at work (need someone to help me film) but for now, this is the basic idea behind soft tissue treatment for Achilles pain.

Find some hard object to pin your soleus / posterior tib on, then move your foot and ankle back and forth to break up the tight tissue. Move up and down, side to side, and circles both clockwise and counter. Once it feels looser, slide your leg up or down by an inch and repeat. Once you’re done with that, you can gently massage the Achilles itself with your thumb and fingers.

I use a kettle bell for this, since it’s harder than a foam roller. You can also just grip your calf with two thumbs but your hands will quickly get tired and give out.

Anyway, I’ll make a vid tomorrow showing this stuff as well as how to stretch after, and then what strengthening exercises and finally plyos to do as part of rehab.

Also if you guys wanna learn more about this stuff, I highly recommend this book. Made for regular people without much background, it’s one of the books that got me started and I still use it to this day.

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) https://a.co/d/2IWOAO2

Attachments

• 2B5B8C77-A3E9-4C29-A027-503C070A69C6.jpeg
    2B5B8C77-A3E9-4C29-A027-503C070A69C6.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 284
  • B4A25E93-566F-4285-BAED-B4FF231DADFA.jpeg
    B4A25E93-566F-4285-BAED-B4FF231DADFA.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
You own any other 20s bro? The 14 fit TTS to you? I was hoping I didn’t have to go to sz 15. I need to try a pair on.

Just catching up and I agree. I picked the 20 as my shoe of the year for 2022 but the 37 low is better for me - better spring and bounce, more stable, lighter but still locked in. And I was getting heel pain from the lebron - I thought it was from playing in the Jordan 12 but hearing others say it I think it was the 20.
duke40 duke40 , how would you rank the Lebron 20, Jordan 37 low, and Jordan 36 low against each other? What are your top five shoes currently?

Is the Jordan 37 more wide foot friendly than the lebron 20?

Back
Top Bottom