Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
A few 16's went on stockx. One went for 325....

Now the prices are crazy...

WHEN?!

IVE CHECKED EVERYDAY FOR 16’S IN THE SB’S AND NOTHING.

*JUST CHECKED

CURRENT PRICE IS $905, LAST SALE WAS $754 :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: FOH. I’LL JUST SELL MY 15’S AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HAVING THE SB’S AT ALL AT THOSE PRICES.

WHEN?!

IVE CHECKED EVERYDAY FOR 16’S IN THE SB’S AND NOTHING.

Screenshot_20210624-144745_StockX.jpg

My SB havent shipped yet either still says confirmed. However, it hasn't even been 2 full days. My thinking is wouldnt a lot of pairs be pairs that people bought on the release day in Asia and Europe and maybe waiting to get them in hand?

My SB havent shipped yet either still says confirmed. However, it hasn't even been 2 full days. My thinking is wouldnt a lot of pairs be pairs that people bought on the release day in Asia and Europe and maybe waiting to get them in hand?
Exactly. Probably paid for expedited shipping so they can sell and ship in that window. That’s why I do on stuff before it dips tremendously

Did anyone hear from any US raffles? Or did they all get pushed back to 7/10 too? I must have joined 10 different boutique raffles on Monday.

Exactly. Probably paid for expedited shipping so they can sell and ship in that window. That’s why I do on stuff before it dips tremendously
Yeah like not even 2 full days in I'm not too worried. What do they get 3 days to ship?

Supposed to be but I’ve seen longer happen. Actually was hoping a pair of mine didn’t ship but they shipped to stock later night unfortunately lol
Yeah I'm sure. It's not even 2 full days since I bought for me so I ain't sweating it. My size only went up $37 from the price point I bought at so I don't think the seller would cancel but then again I've had a seller flake out on a pair of Swingman 9s so who knows lol.

I believe it is 3. Hasn't been a full 2 for me either. I'm sure I'll get an email at some point this weekend.
Yeah I'm sure most of the pairs are in transit to the sellers.

Now that I won a pair at retail if the seller backs out idc and if the deal goes through I'll hold that pair for later.

I already got bent over no lube for the SB’s earlier this month. Just waiting on pics of the rumored SVSM pair to surface. I hope everyone flourishes for retail or less come July 10th.

Quick sizing check because I only have had the Bron 1 SVSM and Bron 9 Mango...both 11.5

So I'm thinking 11.5 is the route? Or half size up to a 12 like I do Kobes. :nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom