• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Appreciate the reply. I’ll give them a call tomorrow 🤞

I recommend you to call all around town since you seem to want them like that. You have nothing to lose and it's saving you time and gas using a phone.

Keep trying Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker since they haven't received their expected stock yet.

Also try inquiring with the Compton location because they acknowledged they've been getting random shipments of stuff after release date since they opened a few months ago. I'm still pissed off I missed out on the LeBron VII Lakers because they had them when they opened, but I called the next week and I was assed out on my size. :emoji_angry:🙄

I think you'll be assed out at mall locations going forward because either they're not sure if they're getting them or they won't get them at all. Just call anyhow.

All you can do is persevere because you'll never know if you don't try. That's how it worked out for me, especially with my timing coinciding with the Beverly Center store being closed for 2 days.

I'm finally posting pictures of the LeBron VIII Lakers I got on Saturday morning from Beverly Center Foot Locker. This is my first pair of LeBron VIII I ever owned in my life honestly. These were also one of the biggest challenges I ever had to get a shoe. But it was worth the time and effort once I got them, especially with being able to use gift cards to completely cover the cost.
IMG_4832.JPG
IMG_4836.JPG
IMG_4837.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG

My only gripe with these shoes are the small black Nike checks in the front. Since the shoes were predominantly purple, I think the smaller Nike checks on the front should have been yellow to make it contrast nicely with the purple. But they're still nice shoes with neat color placements.
IMG_4833.JPG

It seems like Beverly Center Foot Locker was literally the only store in town that got these for now. The Hollywood & Highland store still hasn't received their expected shipment when I last checked. No other company got these, and I don't think they'll get them either.

It looks like I'll be wearing this Starter jacket and fitted Lakers hat with these so far since it's winter now if I end up going outside before Friday.
IMG_4829.JPG

I'm finally posting pictures of the LeBron VIII Lakers I got on Saturday morning from Beverly Center Foot Locker. This is my first pair of LeBron VIII I ever owned in my life honestly. These were also one of the biggest challenges I ever had to get a shoe. But it was worth the time and effort once I got them, especially with being able to use gift cards to completely cover the cost.
IMG_4832.JPG
IMG_4836.JPG
IMG_4837.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG

My only gripe with these shoes are the small black Nike checks in the front. Since the shoes were predominantly purple, I think the smaller Nike checks on the front should have been yellow to make it contrast nicely with the purple. But they're still nice shoes with neat color placements.
IMG_4833.JPG

It seems like Beverly Center Foot Locker was literally the only store in town that got these for now. The Hollywood & Highland store still hasn't received their expected shipment when I last checked. No other company got these, and I don't think they'll get them either.

It looks like I'll be wearing this Starter jacket and fitted Lakers hat with these so far since it's winter now if I end up going outside before Friday.
IMG_4829.JPG
Nice shots! 🔥

What’s with the cocaine on the jacket?

Definitely half size up
77112259-E04D-43F4-A216-6A95F5A879D0.jpeg

For future reference, what is it about them needing to half up? I never ended up with any 8s. Kept holding out for breds for dirt cheap and the 9s came out by then and went with those. Now those I remember 100% needing to half up.

I have narrow feet. Speaking on the OGs:

TTS feels short, like JUST barely short but enough to be uncomfortable. Since I'm a size 14, I could only try a 15 (which was way too big).

The 9s are ridiculous though, I went a full size up and they still felt snug as hell.

Did FTL release these in store or was that only in California?

Good question. I'm not sure if they were relegated to California only. The app reservation that I struck out on listed only 2 stores in my L.A. hometown, and they were in store only, not available online. And the Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker still didn't get their expected shipment as of Sunday when I went to pick up the black/royal XIII. Give them a call if you're in L.A. and still want them.

Nice shots! 🔥

What’s with the cocaine on the jacket?

I noticed speckles mysteriously end up in the photos whenever I take pictures of shiny material attire with the flash on my digital camera. I can't explain it. It baffles me as well.

That clearly was a Starter satin style jacket which gives off a shine by default.

But those speckles rarely appear in photos of attire with materials that aren't shiny.

Got my pair in from END. There’s been some pics posted already so I won’t overload with them. But in my opinion these are so fire! The suede is great on this. They do have your typical minor glue stains here and there but what can we do about it right?

The 8s is definitely one of my favorite silhouette’s of the whole Lebron line. I’m in for any Lebron colorway that drops. With that being said, the rest of the 8 Retro colorways in the future will be just as good. As for the people that are passing on these or aren’t sold on them yet, I believe you will later regret it. Gotta go for them on the 30th! (Bonus pic with the 7s)

Attachments

• 6999121E-549F-46A2-B032-BDC9134228BC.jpeg
    6999121E-549F-46A2-B032-BDC9134228BC.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 96890EB2-701A-4C59-AFCF-73A4D9E17120.jpeg
    96890EB2-701A-4C59-AFCF-73A4D9E17120.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 680
  • B1C98E67-C5A8-48C7-A6B6-18E5C43B6AF4.jpeg
    B1C98E67-C5A8-48C7-A6B6-18E5C43B6AF4.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 1,121
Back
Top Bottom