Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I thought they were dropping in full family sizing? From what I see SNKRS app only showing men’s sizing... hopefully the full size run will be before tip off or during the game

Nike got me really wanting to return stuff 😩 much money I spend haven't hit on the app since the rubber nike off white

Nike got me really wanting to return stuff 😩 much money I spend haven't hit on the app since the rubber nike off white
I actually wanted to see/test if using my Nike pass from SNKRS instead of the one in the Nike plus app helps

Yea I agree, I think if you’re patient there shouldn’t be an issue getting the Graffitis a little later close to retail. If they are anything like the Laker 8’s or recent 7’s. Just annoying on release date at least.

Just seeing if using the member pass from SNKRS helps me get me EA or hit more.

I use the one from the Nike plus app and that’s where i get all my “EA and other stuff”
Just seen the member pass inbox more details about this if you don't mind

I feel like they’ll drop again tonight at tip off. Wasn’t that the original plan with Lebron Watch?

Dropping at 10am unexpectedly seems a lil strange

I feel like they’ll drop again tonight at tip off. Wasn’t that the original plan with Lebron Watch?

Dropping at 10am unexpectedly seems a lil strange

Most probably didn’t know or wouldn’t of gave a **** and wouldn’t be waiting for game time. Now you got the 10am SNKRS bandits ready for tonight 🤦🏼‍♂️. They just building hype.

Yea I agree, I think if you’re patient there shouldn’t be an issue getting the Graffitis a little later close to retail. If they are anything like the Laker 8’s or recent 7’s. Just annoying on release date at least.

Yeah based on what've seen it would be a good idea to just wait it out.

People just don't see Nike Basketball as the "in thing" at the moment.

If we even take it further back prior to Kobe's tragic passing (RIP) Kobe's were also obtainable at retail... I think the only Kobe sneaker off the top of my head that had any real value was the Kobe 1 LA Brea? Other than that the GR colorway was non-existent in the aftermarket. I mean ****- the 81 point games were littered at Nike Outlet stores.

Back
Top Bottom