Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
these just showed up as well :smokin

30BD729A-1351-4AE3-9528-5261DAF6BE63.jpeg

Dang, I just tried on my Lakers 8 and these are way too narrow in a sz 12. Not sure whether to try a 12.5 or 13 for the right fit.
I tried my TTS, too small...
I think we’re the same size. I bought a half size up. I just went and tried on my size 12. That boy is definitely tight. I can see why you’re going up one full size. If you cop the 12.5, let me know how much toe space there is.

I think we’re the same size. I bought a half size up. I just went and tried on my size 12. That boy is definitely tight. I can see why you’re going up one full size. If you cop the 12.5, let me know how much toe space there is.
Still on the fence, since if a 13 would work, that will be much easier to get in all these drops. Some of these don't even come in 12.5...

The LeBron VIII Lakers seemed to have really limited availability in stores with the corporate chains. It seemed like more smaller mom & pop stores got them for some reason. And they were more available online with smaller companies after the release date based on all the links posted on here.

But the resellers f'd it up for the true peeps who wanted them once again by going to stores and hoarding them just to resell for a low markup because prices really depreciated on the secondary market. It was just too much supply, and little demand. Too many fools having that pair caused it to devalue.

At least the joke is on them now with the resale price on those. Those fools really ain't making money after all that overhead and fees they had to incur by default compounded with a low markup. They basically worked hard, and clearly didn't work smart.

But it still sucks they took them away from peeps who legitimately wanted them to keep and wear just so they could make little to no profit, or even sustain a loss based on how low their resell price went.

It makes no sense. You only making a couple dollars. I love it when these resellers are stuck with "bricks" and they get denied a return at the store they got them from, or they have to sell to someone who actually wants to wear them to break even.

Checking prices on these 8's and prices definitely plummeted. Love it! May cop the graffiti 8 since theyre technically an OG colorway. I still wont cop Lebron kicks in Laker colors.

It makes no sense. You only making a couple dollars. I love it when these resellers are stuck with "bricks" and they get denied a return at the store they got them from, or they have to sell to someone who actually wants to wear them to break even.

The LeBron VIII Lakers was an excursion for me on the final Saturday before Christmas. I lucked out with Beverly Center Foot Locker being closed on Tuesday & Wednesday that week so they had to extend the reservations on Thursday & Friday, but it became first come, first serve on Saturday for leftover pairs.

I called that morning and a manager verified they had size 10.5. I walked in shortly after they opened and actually spoke to the young lady who answered the phone. She had a co-worker bring out my size and conveyed to her it was for me and had her bring it to the cashier. The co-worker pointed me out to the cashier when I got in line and the cashier made eye contact with me to verify she knew it was mine.

So some fool ahead of me was finishing his transaction, and he had 3 pairs of those LeBron VIII Lakers! $200 price plus $19 sales tax times 3 is $657! It was a limit of 3 per transaction. Then that clown tried to go back in line to get more and saw my 10.5 behind the register and demanded to get it. But luckily the one who brought it out, the cashier, and another manager refused to let him get it because it was mine. The manager dude even told him to his face he already got 3, now he's trying to get more.

That fool spent $657 for 3 pairs, already had to burn gas to get there, and will get pimped on seller fees, and incur shipping costs just to make little money since they aren't going high. And he was dumber for not asking for 10.5 which is a common size because he was in there before me. The manager dude said he didn't even know what he wanted and had to ask for sizes.

Checking prices on these 8's and prices definitely plummeted. Love it! May cop the graffiti 8 since theyre technically an OG colorway. I still wont cop Lebron kicks in Laker colors.
Where are they plummeting?
Agreed on Laker colored Lebrons.

Uh oh...OG huh?

rainking rainking :lol:

The LeBron VIII Lakers was an excursion for me on the final Saturday before Christmas. I lucked out with Beverly Center Foot Locker being closed on Tuesday & Wednesday that week so they had to extend the reservations on Thursday & Friday, but it became first come, first serve on Saturday for leftover pairs.

I called that morning and a manager verified they had size 10.5. I walked in shortly after they opened and actually spoke to the young lady who answered the phone. She had a co-worker bring out my size and conveyed to her it was for me and had her bring it to the cashier. The co-worker pointed me out to the cashier when I got in line and the cashier made eye contact with me to verify she knew it was mine.

So some fool ahead of me was finishing his transaction, and he had 3 pairs of those LeBron VIII Lakers! $200 price plus $19 sales tax times 3 is $657! It was a limit of 3 per transaction. Then that clown tried to go back in line to get more and saw my 10.5 behind the register and demanded to get it. But luckily the one who brought it out, the cashier, and another manager refused to let him get it because it was mine. The manager dude even told him to his face he already got 3, now he's trying to get more.

That fool spent $657 for 3 pairs, already had to burn gas to get there, and will get pimped on seller fees, and incur shipping costs just to make little money since they aren't going high. And he was dumber for not asking for 10.5 which is a common size because he was in there before me. The manager dude said he didn't even know what he wanted and had to ask for sizes.

These resellers all need to go and commit that :smh:

It’s funny to hear that y’all hate resellers.........I resell Jordan’s (mostly 1s) so I don’t have to come out of pocket for my Lebrons 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom