Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just touched down!
20210506_175329.jpg

Grinches are going for a little over 5 in my size.
I don’t see these going for more then that. I paid 4 for resale the first go around. I’d be cool with that again Compared to 1k going rate

Nobody in the league rocks LeBrons. Why is that?
Does tristian Thompson count? Lol nah jk the newer models to me suck for basketball. I stopped hopping in lebrons after the 10 and I use to exclusively only play in Brons from Azg

Is there any updates on the South Beach release ? I haven’t been able to check this page as much lately.. kids & work

Nobody in the league rocks LeBrons. Why is that?
Can’t speak for them but me know personally, them ****s are heavy as hell 9/11/12/13 were the best all around shoes as fast as smaller and bigger players wearing them.

10’s were great but heat as hell

I always wished the Sprite colorway, was not a low, I don't wear any lows at all, in Lebrons or Jordans, or any other sneaker, come to think of it.

Been a long time NT fam, these brought me out of retirement. Lol. Gonna get a pair of HWC from kixify and try for the SB this month. LBJ 7 and 8s, are one of my absolute favorite silhouettes.

I remember walking into Shiekh and grabbing the Sprites, forgot if it was on release day or few days after. Might not be hard to cop this time as well but never know these days. With that said passing this time around lol. Aiming for the MN mostly of the lows unless Nike has more planned that aren't OG colorways.

I'm coming out of retirement to cop the SB for my daughter she was just a kid when the OGs dropped but she still remembers the pink laces. I put them in her shoes cus I only rocked the black laces.

The south beach 9s just didn't have the same appeal and models after that were just trying too hard..

I would like to cop the Miami nights but I doubt I'll get a pair snk app is L train in EU

Back
Top Bottom