Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Thanks I went with the 10.5 and did paypal payment option so $58 per 2 weeks.
Yeah a week ago most sizes were more money so not sure if this is an indication that there will be plenty of pairs for the US release or not. Same thing with the HWC pair most sizes on Kickscrew are now retail or less when 2 weeks ago they were more expensive. Glad you copped bro.

Yeah a week ago most sizes were more money so not sure if this is an indication that there will be plenty of pairs for the US release or not. Same thing with the HWC pair most sizes on Kickscrew are now retail or less when 2 weeks ago they were more expensive. Glad you copped bro.
Thanks good looking out. If I got the 10.5 off of Stock X. I would be paying like $30 more. I paid the same amount for my HWC 2 weeks before release. If I want the shoe I will pay 20 to 30 dollars more so I wont miss out.

Didn

Didnt you order the gym reds from them or was that someone else?
ECB0F219-16F7-468C-A835-DC925DE79528.gif

Kickscrew takes a while to ship. They say 3-12 business days but my gym reds took much longer and I ordered the graffitis coming up on 12 business days. You'll get them will just take a while. But yeah 20 over retail ain't bad at all.

Kickscrew takes a while to ship. They say 3-12 business days but my gym reds took much longer and I ordered the graffitis coming up on 12 business days. You'll get them will just take a while. But yeah 20 over retail ain't bad at all.
Thanks for the heads up on the store and letting me know about shipping.

This makes more sense.

I emailed Kickscrew to see if they would sell me a pair of Miami nights in size 11 for $200 🤣🤣 and this was thier response.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-191202_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-191202_Gmail.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 421
Grabbed the Miami Nights from Kicks Crew, i had Sprites back in the day in a 10.5 and these should fit the same. Just need South Beaches and possibly Sprites again and I’ll be done with this model

Kicks Crew only allowing Express shipping as the only option and of course its an extra $35.

Why ??????????

Yo man.

If you were outside when these dropped the first time you gotta be over the moon at the chance to own them in 2021.

i legit got chills seeing the box and paper inside. Then the shoes are the icing on the cake.

I haven’t been this excited for a pair of sneakers in years. I hope I can double up this week.

A0A7A03F-9C67-4CA7-A0BA-1F7A0AB7A9AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom