Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I’m so confused by FTL. It says in store only which I assumed meant FCFS but let’s me enter a raffle. Is this new?

I'm still waiting on a "Solar Red" 8 Low retro, it's my favorite Lebron, if not sneaker of all time. I couldn't afford it as a kid even for retail, but would love the opportunity to scoop now as an adult.

Pic attached not mine.

Attachments

• Lebron-8-V2-Low-Solar-Red.jpg
    Lebron-8-V2-Low-Solar-Red.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 627
Kicks Crew only allowing Express shipping as the only option and of course its an extra $35.

Why ??????????
Covid. I'm only able to get the express shipping to Australia as well. However I thought shipping to the states was allowed to get either but I guess not.

Yo man.

If you were outside when these dropped the first time you gotta be over the moon at the chance to own them in 2021.

i legit got chills seeing the box and paper inside. Then the shoes are the icing on the cake.

I haven’t been this excited for a pair of sneakers in years. I hope I can double up this week.

A0A7A03F-9C67-4CA7-A0BA-1F7A0AB7A9AD.jpeg
Yeah really good point. These were insanely limited. If I dont land on RD for retail I'm definitely pulling the trigger at resale on these. From seeing pics of both these and the South Beaches the MN look to be more spot on to the OG than the SB are.

I put in for the MN on footlocker, not expecting a W but feeling better about them and it’s gonna be consolation if I hit because I for sure expect an L on SBs. Bad luck already started with the goat cancel for the early pair.

I'm still waiting on a "Solar Red" 8 Low retro, it's my favorite Lebron, if not sneaker of all time. I couldn't afford it as a kid even for retail, but would love the opportunity to scoop now as an adult.

Pic attached not mine.
I still have mines. I had to go a tad bit bigger than usual but with the cushioning I made it work. I must say that is probably one of the most comfortable shoes I own

Pic attached not mine.
Hopefully, they get the sizing right. They were legit women's shoes mislabeled as men's

Hopefully, they get the sizing right. They were legit women's shoes mislabeled as men's
Thankkkkkkkkk You. Mofos on here thought I was crazy when I told them I copped a sz 13 and I could wear it even though it was a little big. I usually wear a 10.5 to 11.5 depends on the shoe. My solar reds fit like a 11.5

I still have mines. I had to go a tad bit bigger than usual but with the cushioning I made it work. I must say that is probably one of the most comfortable shoes I own

Yeah, I'm hopeful for a release.

We just found out about the Sprites, wouldn't be surprised if within a few months after it drops, we get the Solars.

Back
Top Bottom