Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Hopefully they come back down.

I got in at $389.
I hope so but I don’t see it, reaching this high of a price, these may be one of the few lebron retros that stay that high smh I saw everyone saying “look at the HWC, the prices were high before release date now theyre a little above retail” so I took that advice.... oh bubba bubba was I wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I hope so but I don’t see it, reaching this high of a price, these may be one of the few lebron retros that stay that high smh I saw everyone saying “look at the HWC, the prices were high before release date now theyre a little above retail” so I took that advice.... oh bubba bubba was I wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

How are you wrong and we still don't have an RD yet?

Relax....

Whoever is buying all the south beaches in size 12 and 13.... I politely ask that you PLEASE STOP!!!!! Price was 300-400 week and a half ago, it’s at 600+ now smh
1623206479516.gif

Yeah Im glad that people are able to cop for near retail as well. Now I am sitting here waiting on my MN that I ordered from kicks crew last or better yet the shipping e-mail

Yeah Im glad that people are able to cop for near retail as well. Now I am sitting here waiting on my MN that I ordered from kicks crew last or better yet the shipping e-mail
Good thing you bought when you did prices went back up on there in your size.

What I'm wondering is how many places in the US are left that are releasing the MN? Undefeated, oneness, sneakerpolitics all released on the 4th or so. From all I can think of it's only Snkrs left.

Is there any reason to think a DS pair of OG 8s won't hold up to wear these days? I can never remember what materials to be on the lookout for that erode with age.

Is there any reason to think a DS pair of OG 8s won't hold up to wear these days? I can never remember what materials to be on the lookout for that erode with age.
The air unit is the main issue. It fogs up and can crack. Also the sole could separate. This all depends on how the shoe was stored over the years.

My OG blk/red mids and Sprite lows are separating. I wouldnt bother unless your willing to do a reglue. But the main issue is the air unit. Once that goes that's it.
Just to add...

All depends on storage conditions...my ds OG breds are wearable like they just released yesterday.

My offer for the SBs was accepted about one month ago. Prices may be high now. However, I feel that once they are officially released, prices will drop.

I just couldn’t wait for that! Lol

I saw it was just announced that South Beaches aren't dropping in USA.

I'm kidding, but how many of you just panicked? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom