Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Those Space Jam 8s are pretty cool, I'm getting Lava 10 Vibes from the hits of orange.
Im in.
Edit : Just saw the Graffiti Bugs on the side. Now I don't know if I like them or not.
Double Edit : Reminded me that I still need to cop those Graffiti 8 V2s.
The Lebron 8 was so ****ing good.

Last edited:
Those Space Jam 8s are pretty cool, I'm getting Lava 10 Vibes from the hits of orange.
Im in.
Edit : Just saw the Graffiti Bugs on the side. Now I don't know if I like them or not.
Double Edit : Reminded me that I still need to cop those Graffiti 8 V2s.
The Lebron 8 was so ****ing good.
Lebron 8 is his all time best shoe, hands down. The Silhouette is unmatched. It was also a monumental shoe for him as he just went to Miami, and the SB cw ushered in an era of his kicks getting a lot of hype. I think Nike has honestly done a phenomenal job with the retro 8 in that the new CW are crazy dope, they've released PE type pairs to the general public, and rare pairs like the SB and MN made a comeback and aren't out of reach for many (I do believe SB prices will go down). It's definitely my favorite Lebron and I'm glad Nike is doing it justice

Looks like pairs of Graffitis are popping up at outlets I'm seeing pairs for sale on ebay missing the box lid. Might be worth it to check your local outlets. The pairs on Ebay are retail and under btw.

Lebron 8 is his all time best shoe, hands down. The Silhouette is unmatched. It was also a monumental shoe for him as he just went to Miami, and the SB cw ushered in an era of his kicks getting a lot of hype. I think Nike has honestly done a phenomenal job with the retro 8 in that the new CW are crazy dope, they've released PE type pairs to the general public, and rare pairs like the SB and MN made a comeback and aren't out of reach for many (I do believe SB prices will go down). It's definitely my favorite Lebron and I'm glad Nike is doing it justice

9’s>>>>>>>

Agreed, this is what Nike should’ve been doing with Kobe’s Protros

I finally got that e-mail from kickscrew saying my MNs are being shipped. They wasn't lying when they said it takes a long time for them to ship
Yup it take a decent bit. I ordered mine on Saturday so I'm 3 business days in. Will see how long it takes for mine to ship out.

Make sure you wear skinny pants with them bro or some limp dicks will get their flaps dry about it.

You gotta do exactly as they do you know, be one of the herd…

Make sure you wear skinny pants with them bro or some limp dicks will get their flaps dry about it.

You gotta go exactly as they do you know, be one of the herd…
Aww here we go damn I didnt mean to step on back of you baggy pants bro. I just made a statement and wasn't calling nobody out and you took it to heart. Get your thongs out you booty little boy

I feel you I wasn't knocking nobody. I just made a joking statement and some got offended. Im done with it
justincredible7 said:
It seem like a few pairs of the MNs I see posted on here are worn with baggy sweatpants. Is that the style now?”

This wasn’t you “knocking nobody”?

Dont backtrack dude.

You were having a crack at peoples style.

Wasn’t me be the way, i was making the point let people wear whatever. YOU got defensive about it.

Then you say you wern’t saying anything, which is a lie.

Contribute, be civil, or **** off.

Last edited:
29F4F75D-0F4B-43AA-969B-4B094F2F1D5B.gif

justincredible7 said:
It seem like a few pairs of the MNs I see posted on here are worn with baggy sweatpants. Is that the style now?”

This wasn’t you “knocking nobody”?

Dont backtrack dude.

You were having a crack at peoples style.

Wasn’t me be the way, i was making the point let people wear whatever. YOU got defensive about it.

Then you say you wern’t saying anything, which is a lie.

Contribute, be civil, or **** off.
Dude why you keep coming at me I said let it go. I did ask a question it is not my style to each it own. I do contribute and be civil. Dont come at me with that tough talk Male Karen.

PS. You called out the people wearing baggy pants with their MNs.

Stop lying.

It’s literally written above several times.

My Miami Nights just shipped as well, cant wait to get them in. Want the South Beaches but want to see if prices fall a little more on them.

Back
Top Bottom