Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Left is a 10.5 and right is a 10. Very minimal difference, maybe 1/8 inch. The 10 is a little tight out of the box on my pinky toe, but feels like it will be perfect once worn in. Half up will probably work for most people who just wants to throw them on occasionally, but TTS if you’re going to ball or wear often will be perfectly fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 487
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 521
They’re not nearly as tight as everyone has been screaming about. I put one size on each foot, and swapped them, same drifit sock and the 10 is much better length wise and only a little tighter width wise.

The bottom line is everyone's foot is different and then factor in intended wear (casual vs sport etc.).

I wear a half up in VII's, and V2's, but have to go up a full size on V1's. So my true size is a 10.5 which is rarely the case for shoes over the last couple of recent years. But I have to do an 11 in V2's and 11.5 in V1. I copped Gym Red (China) in an 11 because there was no 11.5 and theyre okay probably need more break in but they're tight on my toes. 11.5 is bliss.

I do not have a wide or narrow foot and prefer wiggle room so my toes aren't mashing against the toebox. I could NEVER in a zillion years pull off a 10.5 in any V1 or V2.. that would be like foot binding for me but that's just me. :lol:

Hit Goat about another pair I ordered a little over 2 weeks ago. They hit me back wit some generic “we’ll forward to our support dept” email. Isn’t that who I contacted? SMH…it’s been “on its way to Goat” for about a week and half now…

My wife got a $410 bid accepted for a size 14 SB from stock x. Just saw $385 as the lowest ask. Sellers are trying to secure bids in case prices drop from the Saturday release.

My wife got a $410 bid accepted for a size 14 SB from stock x. Just saw $385 as the lowest ask. Sellers are trying to secure bids in case prices drop from the Saturday release.
I hope I can scoop another 12.5 I have a $20 off code too

The bottom line is everyone's foot is different and then factor in intended wear (casual vs sport etc.).

I wear a half up in VII's, and V2's, but have to go up a full size on V1's. So my true size is a 10.5 which is rarely the case for shoes over the last couple of recent years. But I have to do an 11 in V2's and 11.5 in V1. I copped Gym Red (China) in an 11 because there was no 11.5 and theyre okay probably need more break in but they're tight on my toes. 11.5 is bliss.

I do not have a wide or narrow foot and prefer wiggle room so my toes aren't mashing against the toebox. I could NEVER in a zillion years pull off a 10.5 in any V1 or V2.. that would be like foot binding for me but that's just me. :lol:

It’s toe nails. That’s literally the problem. People aren’t factoring I’m toenails.

So you and I are almost the same. My true size is a 10.5 but in almost every lebron I need an 11. I had to go up a full size on the 9. An 11 in the V1 fits me well enough for casual wear. I never tried an 11.5 but I figure it would be slightly too big. I know for sure an 11.5 in the V2 is too big bc I have the Christmas pair in 11.5 and had the Sprites in 11.5 and both were definitely too big. My foot is semi wide. Only lebrons that I've actually had that I can go TTS is the 12/15.

Me on the other hand is a TTS 10.5 and wears a 10.5 in literally every Shoe and Lebron in my closet EXCEPT AF1’s and NB 550’s. Idk what it is but I need a 10 in both of those.

Back
Top Bottom