Nike Lebron 9 Retro

ebay with the quick turnaround!

I ordered a pair of Nike By You VaporFly Next% 2s on Monday, and I received them today! The seller shipped via USPS, and FedEx made the final delivery. Since they were NBYs, I thought I would’ve received them in mid March. They passed right away and were shipped out right away. This experience makes me favor ebay more!
Wish the same could be said about mine, they in Vegas but it said “no access to delivery point”. So either they physically couldn’t deliver the package or no one was there to sign for it, smh

Wish the same could be said about mine, they in Vegas but it said “no access to delivery point”. So either they physically couldn’t deliver the package or no one was there to sign for it, smh

USPS drivers use that status when they get lazy or run out of time to make the delivery. Hopefully the next day they actually deliver it.

AF1A44BC-959F-4B92-8F80-60498668C82D.jpeg

USPS drivers use that status when they get lazy or run out of time to make the delivery. Hopefully the next day they actually deliver it.
Ah, appreciate that. That’s stupid that they can just use that excuse to not have to do their job. Oh well, tracking is now showing it should be delivered tomorrow, so should get it sometime this week.

Yea I don’t think size 13 is going to drop under 300. They said the same thing for for south beaches and they didn’t in my size.

Lol. Popular? I’ve been struggling for years…

It’s one of the least produced sizes of shoes. 11.5 wearers are mutants lol
They definitely make more 11.5 11.5 is always in a size run when stores get stuff.
Respectfully you guys aren’t mutants.

Back
Top Bottom