Nike LeBron Soldier XII

I tried them on earlier this week. Fit seemed similar to the Soldier 11 so TTS but if you prefer a more snug fit go 1/2 size down.

Saw a post showing the zoom was bottom-loaded, but when I tried them on I could definitely feel it.

My only concern as a person who really likes to crank down on the laces I'm not sure if these laces will provide the same amount of lockdown.

The straps won’t get your a very secure lockdown. I broke the strap buckle trying to get a good lockdown. I exchanged mine and went Halfsize down from my TTS, and it help tremendously.

Not sure if I want the SVSM pair because I like the way they look or because I live like 10 minutes from St. V...

These are verrrry nice

Attachments

• 9F89FC4B-0DC3-47D5-90B0-F588908E6277.jpeg
    9F89FC4B-0DC3-47D5-90B0-F588908E6277.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 38
These are verrrry nice

Picked mine up last night after a very long and arduous trip home after jet blue hosed me on flights and I had to stay and extra day to get home via United. They are nice color wise. Problem is the ankle support is meh at best and the tongue and heel are too far apart. Color way is slick enough to say thumbs up

Their might be a sleeper pair/QS colorway.
I think it's based off the philippines. i'll have pics up later saw them at a FTL HOH in galleria mall texas.

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-1.jpg

Nike’s Got Another LeBron “Agimat” Release For The Philippines
June 5, 2018 by Ben Felderstein

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png

4.56 / 5 17 VOTES
To follow up on last year’s LeBron 14 “Agimat” offering for the Philippines, the King and the Swoosh have teamed up once again for a special LeBron Soldier 12 under the same monicker. In the Philippines, the word agimat translates to amulet and charm, while also representing a Filipino system of magic that acts a higher power for the people of the island.

Inspired by LeBron’s superhuman and almost magic-like abilities on the court and the undying love that the Philippines has for the game of basketball, this new Soldier 12 ushers in the same tonal color scheme as last year’s 14. Standout details include the words “Mula Mandirigma Sa Mandirigma”, which translates to “From One Warrior to Another”, as well as “MNL” and “330” to represent Manila and Akron respectively. A special graphic on the insole is inspired by Filipino volcanoes as well as the steep mountainous terrain of the country. Take a peak at a detailed set of images below and expect pairs to being arriving at retailers on June 15th.

Nike LeBron Soldier 12 “Agimat”Release Date: June 15th, 2018

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-3.jpg

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-4.jpg

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-6.jpg

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-5.jpg

nike-lebron-soldier-12-agimat-2.jpg

Debating whether to pick these up or AJ 32s. I hear traction on these are beast

I don't like Lebron tho lol

I don't like Lebron tho lol
Either way you go Nike will still get your money, thus also putting money in LeBron hands. Just saying.

I'm gonna wait till I get them under retail, the soilder line is actually is really good now. Still balling in S11s even though the air bag is being exposed. Too much balling is the cause. Need another 11.

These are the best of LeBron's to date. Extremely bouncy, great traction and relatively lightweight on foot. It's my new go to jump shoe and definitely in the hoop rotation.

Last edited:
I know this thread is dead, probably because lebron didn't wear this model in the playoffs.

But his son is wearing them in his summer league.

Might get the witness model after the double dip hot20 code. $56 dollars saved.

0D0242C1-00C1-4356-AE15-FE1AB1595F44.png

Last edited:

I guess Nike put the bug in his ear,

"we need to start wearing the soilder 12s in public they collecting dust on shelves"

I love the soldier line, and theres so many dope colorways for the 12 but when I heard in a few reviews the straps were coming lose.. or being knocked off during running I completely wrote them off. When they hit the deep disc, will prob cop tho lol.

These are starting to hit deep discount online and the outlets. I haven't had any issues with the straps but I've been tucking mine into the flap since day one.

YMMV though

Haven’t hooped in soldiers in years. Do you feel high off the ground, how is the zoom?

Have a gift card and they’d essentially be $18 from ndc. Can’t beat that

Haven’t hooped in soldiers in years. Do you feel high off the ground, how is the zoom? Have a gift card and they’d essentially be $18 from ndc. Can’t beat that

I think the Soldier 12 is the best performer you can get dollar for dollar. Like I said above, I got mine for 70. I would have been satisfied if I paid retail.

It's a jack of all trades. Comfortable. Cushion is responsive. Traction is fantastic. Court feel is middle of the road. I don't feel high up, but I'm not low like the Curry 2's felt either.

Back
Top Bottom