Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

dam these r so freh.. i cant wait to get my pair of the af1.. busy p.. now i need a matchin shirt

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

fsr busy p 275 pm me

LOL . O WOW . and to think you told me you WANTED WAY MORE then $300 for a pair. What Happened ???
Too rich for my blood. Maybe at $175 shipped and even that's pushin it but they hot

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

fsr busy p 275 pm me

LOL . O WOW . and to think you told me you WANTED WAY MORE then $300 for a pair. What Happened ???
Too rich for my blood. Maybe at $175 shipped and even that's pushin it but they hot

i got a pair for 207 shipped.. not bad i think.. i cant wait to get it!!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Still looking for cartoons in a 11.5

STILL LOOKING FOR A SIZE 12.
eek.gif

I thought I was going to come into this thread and bash what I saw, but I have to say three out of the four shoes are very nice. the third pair that is mostlyblack does not appeal to me, but nice shoes, good designs and unique

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

Back
Top Bottom