Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

thats what im waiting for but i havent seen a review by anyone on these. ive only been wearing Kobes the last few years with the exception of 2010 hyperfuse lows which i loved til they bottomed out from beating thm to death.

i'm with you on this.. kobe's kobe's kobe's, hyperfuse lows for a bit too (which are amazing).

i wanna pick these up since i don't have any zk7's (hate em) i'm going to try these on and maybe pick up a pair.

They're great and they're an off white color.
34oc9ap.png
These sell out?

Are these better than the hyperdunk elites? Tryin to decide which to get to play in...

Theres a crazy silver/black pair on eBay, is there any scheduled rd for that colorway? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
i want to see the other versions to this hyperdunk.................. air max and zoom versions.

How has the quality been for everyone that has them already? The writing on the midsole "lunarlon" has worn off and the heel of the right shoe has come loose not to mention they scuff crazy easy playing ball. This is all in 2 weeks of only indoor gym bball.

^ I've used my white/volts twice for indoor ball and no scuffing so far. The lunarlon labels are still intact. I've used my Puerto Ricos twice for indoor ball as well, no scuffs but the lunarlon labels have started to fade.

All in all, so far so good.

Sorry if this was asked before, but does anyone feel a difference between the + and regular versions? Tried on both, and I guess I felt a minimal difference but don't know if it was just the pairs I tried.

Trying to ID a pair soon to ball in, and don't know if the extra money for the + would be worth it.

anyone know when/if a low version of this shoe is going to come out...

intrigued by the nike+ basketball concept...but prefer to hoop in low's...

sorry if this has been asked already...

Lows will release, I just don't know when. I've seen a few pictures of the lows being circulated already.

I'm not so sure they'll be available in Nike+ versions though.

I wish they released the Calypsos without Nike+, I'm hoping they eventually go on sale lol

Lows will release, I just don't know when. I've seen a few pictures of the lows being circulated already.

I'm not so sure they'll be available in Nike+ versions though.

post up pics of the lows? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom