Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 (SUMMER 2012)

Nike LunarEclipse+ 2: http://counterkicks.com/2011/09/07/nike-lunareclipse-2/

nike-lunareclipse-2-summer-2012-colorways.jpg

With a new Lunar year comes a new Lunar-based Swoosh model. Here’s a first look at next year’s Nike LunarEclipse+ 2.

Previewed in five Summer 2012 colorways:

- Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey/Total Orange/White
- Stealth/New Green/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver
- Cargo Khaki/Soar/Light Bone/Metallic Silver
- Black/University Red/Wolf Grey/Reflect
- Pure Platinum/Loyal Blue/Sail/Reflect Silver

Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 follows up the popular launch of the first LunarEclipse model this year. The shoe enhances the upper with a customizable fit system that wraps around from underneath the arch of the foot over the midfoot, carries a floating heel clip for stability, features a Dynamic Support system with Lunarlon foam and “bottomless

I cant wait these is official tho! I like that blue and greeen and white color way them joints is tight!

All of those colorways are horrendous.  Can't Nike release anything in normal team colors anymore?

ehhh...not a bad start....

should we start calling the Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey/Total Orange/White - the "Tinkers"? hahaha

Hopefully they make this eclipse in a Livestrong colorway, I was a little disappointed they didn't make one for the first model

Good looks! I'm not sold on them yet, but if I spot them at the Clearance store for around $70, I'll definitely reconsider a pair to run in.

Back
Top Bottom