NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Can't wait until Nike makes their inevitable Flywire CrossFit shoe. That'll be great. In the meantime, still waiting for these to be restocked on NDC...

You're probably right on FNL thanks.  I was at Scheels at lunch today and they said they will be getting in the Metcons too, but not until the end of March first of April.   Eventually I bet we will see DSG and SA along with others too but not until this artificial limited release game plays out.

Last edited:
Sorry for the questions but reviews have said they fit a little big.
I am an 11 in most nikes (free run 2 free run 3.0, Roshes) are they the same as those?

I wouldn't say they fit big. There is a bit more room in the toebox (width-wise) but that is on purpose to allow your toes to spread a bit and make it more stable.

I don't own any frees or Roshes, but my Hypercross are a 9.5 (same as my Metcons) and they are not as tight as those in the forefoot/toebox area (which is one criticism of the Hypercross). Length is similar so i don't think it is wise to size down on these.

I'll be giving the Metcons a run out tonight so i'll report back later with my thoughts.

Repped for the pics, thanks. Ehhh, not really my cup of tea. I'll stick with the grey/volt. Just hope they do restock this afternoon sometime.

Back
Top Bottom