NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

So i preordered the creed shoes on the 27th and got confirmation, got a delay of shipping email on the 7th that it would ship on the 14th, just contacted nike who told me that the item is sold out of the warehouse and can not be shipped. WTF.

So i preordered the creed shoes on the 27th and got confirmation, got a delay of shipping email on the 7th that it would ship on the 14th, just contacted nike who told me that the item is sold out of the warehouse and can not be shipped. WTF.

I'm gonna be in the same boat as you then, got the same emails. That's crap, preordered way back on 11/14, really lookin forward to these.

Gotta chat too..

Edit: my chat guy said it was still set to ship on 12/18...then he gave me a 20% off code and a code for free overnight shipping on next order lol

Better chat again man, hope you get Carlo. Guy was mad funny too. dropped a "hehehe" too.

Last edited:
Nice dude. I tried the twitter team and they gave me 15% off. Here's hoping we still get a shipment. I want those so bad lol. Just checked it was the 14th that i preordered as well. I don't understand how they ran out of supply on a preorder.

Last edited:
Yeah, sounds like mine are getting cancelled too. What a crap release. I don't understand how you can position yourself any better than to pre-order right after they drop.

And then be told it's going to be delayed, but not find out they're out of stock and likely to be cancelled until the day they were supposed to ship.

Really mad. Really wanted these.

Might finally bite the bullet and pick up flyknit 3s. I still have 2 pairs of metcon 1s that are is fine shape. But i love the looks of the Flyknit 3s. Will wait for the discount

found a pair of metcons knit at a clearance store, then another pair at a factory store. couldn't be happier. wish i worked out more so i can have an excuse to get another pair. very comfortable and supportive shoes once the outsole is broken in :smile:

infraren infraren

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

Has anyone here used the Tech Trainer? It has the Repper DSX sole, but I haven't seen any coverage on it (likely because it simply dropped "Metcon" from its name)

Quick question bros.

I'm at the outlet, which would you recommend perormance-wise between

Flyknit dsx
Flyknit dsx 2
Metcon free

I really don’t like the look of the frees.. at all

Finally wore my metcon 4 today.. more narrow then the 3s.. I must say I prefer 3s

Quick question bros.

I'm at the outlet, which would you recommend perormance-wise between

Flyknit dsx
Flyknit dsx 2
Metcon free

I had the DSX 2's for a few months and got rid of them. The heel slip was becoming an issue. I initially bought them for squats/deadlifts, but trying to do calf raises was a real pain when my heel kept trying to slide out. I wouldn't use those shoes even if they were given to me.

I ended up getting the Metcon frees thanks bruhs

I don't do any crazy crossfit stuff, just squats, oh press, deadlifts, bench and barbell rows, maybe some hiit on a bike or liss cardio after

the only downside to the frees is that the soles
wear out a lot faster than the others. i have a pair of OG metcon 1 that i’ve had since the original release and are still going strong. i’ve had a pair of frees for about 7 months and they’re worn out

they are a lot more comfortable. especially when going from lifting to cardio or plyo

For anyone interested, the forefoot cushion in regular Metcon's isn't good. I would choose Frees for better front cushioning.

I ended up getting the Metcon frees thanks bruhs

I don't do any crazy crossfit stuff, just squats, oh press, deadlifts, bench and barbell rows, maybe some hiit on a bike or liss cardio after

Joel Te, of As Many Reps As Possible (who I think is one of, if not the best, Metabolic Conditioning shoe reviews out there) said he was able to do a 5 rep max deadlift PR in the Free Metcons, so I believe you have chosen... Wisely.

Back
Top Bottom