NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

images

Assuming the placement caused the swoosh to peel or wear
Ohhh this makes sense. They gotta use s diff applicant than

You guys with the Creeds try them on yet? They feel quite a bit narrower than the Metcon 2's and 3's I've been wearing.

Same for you?

You guys with the Creeds try them on yet? They feel quite a bit narrower than the Metcon 2's and 3's I've been wearing.

Same for you?

I posted about fit a while back on the first drop.. For reference, I had to go 1/2 size up for Frasers compared to other metcon 3's - I think because of the leather lining. For the creeds, I feel like I could have went a full size up. I still need to break them in and see if they loosen up.

edit - just put them on again and all the tightness for me is at the top of the shoe, right above my arch. I don't know if that part will stretch out or not, there is some canvas reinforcement there. The rest of the shoe feels great at 1/2 size up.

I posted about fit a while back on the first drop.. For reference, I had to go 1/2 size up for Frasers compared to other metcon 3's - I think because of the leather lining. For the creeds, I feel like I could have went a full size up. I still need to break them in and see if they loosen up.

edit - just put them on again and all the tightness for me is at the top of the shoe, right above my arch. I don't know if that part will stretch out or not, there is some canvas reinforcement there. The rest of the shoe feels great at 1/2 size up.
Same spot for me on the creeds. Above the arch.

These last couple pics definitely look better for the Metcon 5's than those stock pics, interesting with the different insoles:

These last couple pics definitely look better for the Metcon 5's than those stock pics, interesting with the different insoles:

Very interesting. The Hylete Circuit Trainer also has a modular insole system, so they potentially took a current from that company.

Feel like the two was the height aesthetically. Obviously, we haven’t seen iDs or many colorways. But the five might be a strong performer.

Do any of you guys do crossfit? Or moreso just enjoy the kicks?
I don't do crossfit, but I started barbell lifting last fall.

Wanted something I could do squats, rows, military press with, then some HIIT on a stationary bike or LISS on Treadmill.

Not into the whole lifting in chucks thing

I use to attend when stationed in Germany. The gyms in the states are way too expensive even with military discount.

Ironically, didn’t own a pair of metcons till I stopped going. I do however wear them to the gym for everything except for cardio

Last edited:
Vs are looking better in those pics. I feel like the blocking will limit the colorway options sadly

I use to attend when stationed in Germany. The gyms in the states are way to expensive even with military discount.

Ironically, didn’t own a pair of metcons till I stopped going. I do however wear them to the gym for everything except for cardio

Everyone I know that's done it have said its a lot of fun, but it's really expensive. I honestly don't know anyone that's kept up with it. I don't know how the athletes that participate in the games manage to afford it :lol:

Everyone I know that's done it have said its a lot of fun, but it's really expensive. I honestly don't know anyone that's kept up with it. I don't know how the athletes that participate in the games manage to afford it :lol:
Heard crossfit can lead to a lot of injuries since you're always pushing for personal best

I did Alpha (Life Time's version of it) for like 6 months and used Metcon 2's and 3's and they were great. Still working my way back from an injury though so just doing lifting/cardio right now. Still use them on my leg days.

Back
Top Bottom