NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just saw some pics of some 5 models. They're gonna try to get super creative with this model. Also theres a mid top outdoor looking version on the way as well. Took a catalog pic of a model with some extra stuff on there ill upload it soon.

Are you referring to the Metcon Sport? I'd imagine it's a successor to the Repper DSX/Tech Trainer

Special Edition Nike Metcon 4 XD

Track your workout and set goals with two new colorways of the Nike Metcon 4 XD, the ultimate shoe for lifting and high-intensity training. The shoes play off gym leader boards and chalk-scribbled floors:

• Write your WOD time or weight lifted with dry-erase markers on the erasable back panels of the white Nike Metcon 4 XD. Green and blue lace aglets and heel caps complement the colorway.
  • Tally your reps and sets with chalk on the erasable back panels to of the black Nike Metcon 4 XD. Chalk-like pastel accents finish the look.
The shoes feature a new pattern of strategically zoned haptic print that enhances durability and stability across the upper.

These special-edition Nike Metcon 4 XD colorways are available now in Greater China on nike.com and will release February 11 for Nike members throughout Europe, February 14 for Nike members in North America and February 21 on nike.com and at select retailers globally.

Nike_Metcon4XD_SpecialEdition_BQ9409_002_A_PREM_hd_1600.jpg

Nike_Metcon4XD_SpecialEdition_BQ9409_002_D_PREM_hd_1600.jpg

Nike_Metcon4XD_SpecialEdition_BQ9409_112_A_PREM_hd_1600.jpg

Nike_Metcon4XD_SpecialEdition_BQ9409_112_D_PREM_hd_1600.jpg

Any idea if they restock the i.d’s on ndc? Says the XD are sold out and I wanna order a pair

those chalkboard Metcon 4s are great. The black pair....want to buy them and just put my work out goals on them. Today....5x5 265lb squats. And then get a marker to use intra workout so i don't forget what set im on :lol:

Looking to get an all black pair of 3s how much should I be paying and should I size down? I’m a 10.5

I have a pair of metcon 1s that are 10.5 that fit a little loose. I’ve never done any cf in them just some lifting and running.

It's been a bit since I've worn the Metcon 1/2, but they should fit similarly to the 4. I think they use the same last, but someone else may now for sure. For reference in my own experience:

Metcon 2/3/4: 10.5
Nano 7: 10.5
Pegasus/all distance running shoes: 11
Chuck Taylors: 10

wow i like them both. The bottom pair colorway is super meh but i love the design

hopefully they do those mids without cleats :lol:

I think there’s gonna be a push to make Metcons appeal to casuals this year

The Nike Tech Trainer has some Metcon repper influence
https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-tech-trainer-russell-wilson

As far as I'm concerned, the Tech Trainer IS a Metcon. They basically threw a bootie upper onto the Repper DSX sole. Speaking of, I grabbed a pair of the Reppers at Marshall's for $50. It's definitely my favorite of the Metcons. I need a little more impact protection.

I went TTS on the DSX Flyknit 2. Not the greatest shoe overall, primarily because of the heel fit/slip, but fine for my needs. I got them because they were on clearance at an outlet.

I like them for everything except for rowing.

I wanna get a pair of the first dsx. Don’t like the ankle cuff on the newer ones

Back
Top Bottom