NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I'm still pissed about missing the banned 5's. I think they must have went live sometime yesterday early. When I checked in the afternoon, hardly any sizes left.

I'm still pissed about missing the banned 5's. I think they must have went live sometime yesterday early. When I checked in the afternoon, hardly any sizes left.
Banneds dropped on Monday

Unbanneds out for delivery, excited to get them in. These and Fraser's are the only ones I've liked in the 5's, so grabbed those 2 and probably will stop there unless I see some at the outlets super cheap.

dope new metcons. Don't know where id wear them :lol: but hey

metcon-sf-training-shoe-xCFvSg.jpg

Purchased the olive 5s with the gum sole...excited to try them out.

Funny thing is I've always wanted to like the metcons, but there has always been something that had me return the pairs I had. Heel slip on the Flyknit 2s, very stuff upper on the 3s.

Hopefully these are better.

I've been loving my 5's but lately the fit around the heel has been getting a little loose and I can feel a gap between the insole edges and shoe under my my foot - with or without the platforms inserted.. Never experienced that with any of my metcons. I do use the crap out of them but wasn't expecting this just a few months in. Might just need some wider insoles to fix the issue but for now, going back to the 4. Those have been really solid and I have a spare pair of Frasiers still ds in the box.

Besides the feedback right above (thanks man)
Would you guys say that the 5s are better than the 4s or not? (want to grab one or the other for BF and they're at the same price... decisions decisions)

I like the comfort of the tongue and padding of the 5s over the 4s. But I also wear orthotics, so I don’t utilize any changes in the drop in midsole, so if the squishy nature of the new forefoot turns you off, or the drastic difference between the forefoot and heel density messes with you, I could see how people definitely do not prefer the 5.

The React is very much needed, the only thing I dislike bout my 3's is the lack of cushion for certain exercises. Gladly they have lasted quite a while and don't see myself buying another workout shoe for some time.

will cop metcon reacts when they take the NIKE off the toe....straight adidas HUMAN RACE jack

Love the idea of the speed lacing and the flyknit upper and react cushioning though. But the looks def need a change. Just black them out with no nike on the top and im in

I like the React Metcons and they'll likely be the replacement for my tried and true Flyknit Metcons, but the review posted is off I believe. The React Metcons have a knit upper, but it's not flyknit (which I can care less for in a training shoe TBH). Roadrunner sports actually has the White/Black pair:

1577480423224.png

Back
Top Bottom