NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

My chalkboard 4s lasted a while and I beat those things into the ground. Wore them to work and the gym 5 days a week for years. Uppers still look good but the soles are smooth :lol:

Nope. I copped these. Wore them to work out 3 times. I really tried to like them…. Loved the colorway. Forefoot was great. Didn’t like how the heel felt. It was more stiff and clunky and too high off the ground for my liking so sent them back . I do more HIIT type workouts with some barbell/dumbbell stuff mixed in. Not a cross fitter. I much prefer the dsx/2 Metcon flyknit 3 Metcon 5 and 6
3D9D6A59-79BE-4F54-A1CF-C68A4D1B819B.jpeg

The heel is very stiff to an almost odd degree. I don’t know how anyone can do any actual running in them. They’re good for a normal lift but I couldn’t wear them all day for sure

I should do some more intensive training in em, just because I haven't had any problems with the heel yet.

I find them not as comfortable as the 6s tbh, especially in the heel area and narrower in the toebox. But I got lucky and won my first pair in a throwdown and got a 50% discount for the AMP (12 days of Xmas), however I went .5 up on the second pair as the first one felt too tight.
When teaching crossfit classes I have to stand in them 3 hours straight, my feet start to hurt, hopefully they will get better with time, but in terms of comfort it feels like a step back from the 6s.

Wife has done CrossFit in every metcon since the 3 and she says the 7 is hands down the best one. She says the added comfort during the run portion of her workout is the difference

Is it me or has there been far less color ways of the 7? Maybe hasn’t been selling that well?

Is it me or has there been far less color ways of the 7? Maybe hasn’t been selling that well?

Yeah there has been far lest than previous models but this has all been because of covid. There are some pretty sweet ones in the pipeline

Anyone seen the Turbo 2 in hand yet?
curious if they still have react or not. Seems like no mention on the Nike Website. They just state zoom

No but I want the black pair. I saw a YouTube video in French where he took out the insole I think it is react with forefoot zoom unit.

curious if they still have react or not. Seems like no mention on the Nike Website. They just state zoom
I have had them in hand and yes they have react. They didn’t have my size so I wasn’t able to try them on

I’ve got 3 pairs.. they are the same insole as the react 1 just with the added zoom bag in the forefoot

Back
Top Bottom