NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I got my gray/gums yesterday and luckily the soles are the same. I got really nervous after seeing that post. Just some bad luck

Stopped by my local sports chalet and picked up my gums. Definitely check out the in store locator to see if you guys have them near you. Btw these fit tts to me now, I originally went up .5 a size with the og volts but the newer mesh fit way better tts size. Just throwing it out there

Trying to figure out if this is a custom or not. This was the picture I saw awhile back thinking it was the womens color way. This guy also had a size 4 royal blue on his page, must have an in with Nike. 

Trying to figure out if this is a custom or not. This was the picture I saw awhile back thinking it was the womens color way. This guy also had a size 4 royal blue on his page, must have an in with Nike. View media item 1527102

Just a lurker who's copped a couple pairs thanks to this thread

Thought I'd finally comment to say that these are just badly photoshopped. Took a peak at the actual photo on Instagram and I'm pretty certain those aren't real

Just a lurker who's copped a couple pairs thanks to this thread

Thought I'd finally comment to say that these are just badly photoshopped. Took a peak at the actual photo on Instagram and I'm pretty certain those aren't real
They look more like CUSTOMS than photoshopped

There are some loose sizes of the OG Volts on Sports Authority

New guy here, just getting serious with my workouts - just picked the OG Volts up in a 12, I normally wear a 11.5 in most kicks so we'll see how these fit into my daily routine. Thanks for all the knowledge and info you guys all provide. If anyone can point me to a place to find some Total Orange/Blue Lagoon's that'd be appreciated.

New guy here, just getting serious with my workouts - just picked the OG Volts up in a 12, I normally wear a 11.5 in most kicks so we'll see how these fit into my daily routine. Thanks for all the knowledge and info you guys all provide. If anyone can point me to a place to find some Total Orange/Blue Lagoon's that'd be appreciated.
Niketown Dallas and niketown Las Vegas have them, get on the phone buddy

Strange that in the US there are so many stores that sell the Metcon's, while in Europe you can't find them in any store at all it seems. Only place you can order some here is online through Nike.com or Zalando.

Strange that in the US there are so many stores that sell the Metcon's, while in Europe you can't find them in any store at all it seems. Only place you can order some here is online through Nike.com or Zalando.
It's mainly because Nike has to maintain good relationships with retail partners here in the United States, so stock of shoes gets distributed widely (albeit inefficiently) everywhere from mom and pop shoe shops all the way up to the nation wide retailers like the Footlocker group / Finishline / etc. These partnerships and this model were established years long ago before Eastbay catalogs and the internet.

I'd much rather have the European model where all the stock is mainly on Nike.com, it would create less work trying to track down shoes and actual stock. I just checked and you guys still have most every size of the Gums & Violets on Nike.com ... I'm jealous!

has the crossfit craze hit the EU hard yet?

No not that I know, but personally I see this shoe as the ideal gym/workout shoe. If Nike would promote it as such it would be a winner.

It's mainly because Nike has to maintain good relationships with retail partners here in the United States, so stock of shoes gets distributed widely (albeit inefficiently) everywhere from mom and pop shoe shops all the way up to the nation wide retailers like the Footlocker group / Finishline / etc. These partnerships and this model were established years long ago before Eastbay catalogs and the internet.

I'd much rather have the European model where all the stock is mainly on Nike.com, it would create less work trying to track down shoes and actual stock. I just checked and you guys still have most every size of the Gums & Violets on Nike.com ... I'm jealous!

Thanks for the elaborate response, I didn't know that. As for the Gums & Violets you're right, but unfortunately I wanted the Royals :smile:

I've been looking online for a size 12.5 and can't find them anywhere. My problem is that I'm deployed right now so have no way of getting to a store. Have to be able to ship. Any suggestions. I found a size 13 but worried they might be too big. Thanks for any help

Anyone know where I can score a 5.5 or a 6 any color? Looking for the wife I've already got too many

Walked into the Nike store in Pasadena, FSR in grey/gum and grey/Persian. Didn't check the soles. Look good to me. Hitting the ground with them tomorrow. Different shade doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom