NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Repped! Thanks for the heads up. Ended up copping non-metcons but they were the Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V4.

Looks like all the metcons on eastbay are on sale right now for $90 except the camos (97.49)... limited sizes in everything but the black gray and wolf gray volt. 

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...hare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Eastbay#sku-04688002
Nice, thanks for the heads up.  Ended up buying the Grey/Volt pair.  

You can use coupon code 
CPEB4ET4 for an additional $15 off.  I ended up paying $81.73 OTD.​

Repped! Picked up a the grey/Volt for $77. Didn't really need them but for that price I couldn't pass it up!

I said no more pairs, except 3Ms if they release...but yall tempting me, man

I said no more pairs, except 3Ms if they release...but yall tempting me, man
I said the same thing last week.  Then I ended up buying the Squadron Blues and the Grey/Volts.  This forum is not good for my wallet...haha. 

I know this is the metcon thread but romaleos for $150 then $15 off. Just got mine for $135 shipped. Almost all sizes for all colorways.

Eastbay? Damn, may have to pull the trigger at that price

Thanks for the heads up on the lifters, got a pair of the total orange and was able to throw my military discount on it for $132 shipped! Too bad I'm deployed and won't see them until January. :*(

Thanks for the heads up on the lifters, got a pair of the total orange and was able to throw my military discount on it for $132 shipped! Too bad I'm deployed and won't see them until January. :*(

Be a good surprise when you get back my friend! Thank you for all you do man!

Eastbay? Damn, may have to pull the trigger at that price
I'm super tempted to buy another pair of Romaleos. That's a damn good price for them considering the original cost. I have the volts but these orange ones are calling

I'm super tempted to buy another pair of Romaleos. That's a damn good price for them considering the original cost. I have the volts but these orange ones are calling
saw this and copped! bday gift to myself, at that price I couldn't say no! 

I usually wear a 10 in all of my Jordans etc because I like them to fit comfortable because I'm not balling in them or anything.  But for workout shoes sometimes I go down to 9.5 because I want a tighter fit so there's no slop but sometimes they end up being not very comfortable as a result.  I can't decide what to do with these.  The reviews are all over the place from feeling like they are a half size too big because of the wide toe box to feeling like they are a half size small because of the narrow fit and heel, so I'm hoping to get some feedback on the sizing before I order from EB.  Will rep, thanks!

I usually wear a 10 in all of my Jordans etc because I like them to fit comfortable because I'm not balling in them or anything.  But for workout shoes sometimes I go down to 9.5 because I want a tighter fit so there's no slop but sometimes they end up being not very comfortable as a result.  I can't decide what to do with these.  The reviews are all over the place from feeling like they are a half size too big because of the wide toe box to feeling like they are a half size small because of the narrow fit and heel, so I'm hoping to get some feedback on the sizing before I order from EB.  Will rep, thanks!

I wear 11 in my Jordans and everything else including running shoes. I bought the Fraser cw in a sz 11 and realized they were slightly big. I bought the banned in a 10.5 and they fit perfectly.

I have super wide feet and super flat feet, I occasionally have to wear 11.5 in some shoes but for these I went 10.5 the toe box fit my feet perfectly in either size but the 11 just felt slightly longer than I wanted which made me have to really lace up the shoe to prevent slipping. My 10.5 doesn't do that. Hope this helps

Not sure if you've had nanos before but many use the nanos asa base line. For me below are some diff shoes and how I've sized:
Nano 4.0: 9.0
Nike Free Trainers: 9.5
Nike Free Run: 9.5
Jordans 9.5
Metcons: 9.0

Honestly if you get a size too big, even half a size too big you will experience heel slippage and the shoe will feel bulky and sloppy. I recommend going with the 9.5 for you. It'll fit snug when brand new but my experience is that the break in period is longer than typical training shoes roughly 1-2 weeks for me. Once broken in it will fit even better and the lunarlon seems to get more comfy the more you wear it. I hope this helps a little. Let us know how it works out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom