NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

1131200_mrp_e1_xl.jpg

1131202_mrp_e1_xl.jpg

1131201_mrp_e1_xl.jpg

1131201_mrp_ou_xl.jpg

anybody have the chalkboard metcon 4s?

if so, did you size up 1.5 since they’re women’s?

damn, can’t find them in men’s sizes no more. anybody ever cop a women’s color way? might just size up 1.5 and see what happens

welp, ordered the women’s and sized up 1.5. i chatter with a nike rep and they said it should be fine. worst comes to worse they’ll get returned. had a $20 off birthday coupon too :pimp:

Beans Beans appreciate it, was looking for the black pair though

IM sure Ive seen the chalk board in mens EVERYWHERE. I don't think you needed to buy the womens, though I'm sure there isn't much difference in the shoe

IM sure Ive seen the chalk board in mens EVERYWHERE. I don't think you needed to buy the womens, though I'm sure there isn't much difference in the shoe

yeah, they were everywhere for a while. i’m sure if i looked hard enough i could find them, but the $20 off coupon sealed the deal :lol:

i’ll let you guys know how they fit when they come in

^^I've got a pair and there is no difference between the fit of them from the regular 4s. They are supposed to be extra-durable but I don't think there is much of a difference. Also the chalk is not easily removed from the back of the shoe as they say it is. Just my thoughts.

Looking to grab my first pair of Metcons soon.

Can anyone chime in on the comfort or performance of the regular 4's compared to the new XD's?

I'm not really feeling the colorways on the XD's so I might just grab the 4's

No real noticeable difference in fit/comfort. Think really just diff materials

Yeah, no difference in the 4 or XD. The toe box on the XD has different material to be extra durable, hence the XD name.

Back
Top Bottom