NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

haven't bought a pair of metcons since the 2s, but how do the 6s fit?
i'm thinking about getting the "what the" pair that dropped

I sized up to a 10 for the 5s.. I thought they fixed sizing on 6s?
I bought a 9.5. They fit a bit more tts than the 5s. But I’ve found Metcon sizing to be borked since the 4s. I have a pair of camo 4s at 9.5 that fit like a 8.5 or 9.

If anyone is interested in the What the Metcon 6 Wit Fitness still has sizes available. If you haven’t purchased from Wit before using a referral saves 10% so I paid $140-$14+$10 (shipping) but no tax so $136 total.

Just came in today. Went with my normal sz 12.5 and they fit fine.
3ACE313C-EF12-44DA-BAAE-65152EABF281.jpeg
78A93514-31E4-4FB9-B35E-9AAECC1A9041.jpeg
C91527F1-7771-48D2-B1D2-F2429F674805.jpeg
98998F89-0345-43BC-81AA-1799F8A9A080.jpeg

Have the Metcon 4 and recently started using them for heavier leg days. They fit great, but I noticed I am getting blisters under my big toe on one foot. Anyone else have this issue with the 4?

Have the Metcon 4 and recently started using them for heavier leg days. They fit great, but I noticed I am getting blisters under my big toe on one foot. Anyone else have this issue with the 4?

I did not, and I loved the 4s. I used them for powerlifting-style training. My only thoughts are maybe your sock situation? If you used 100% cotton socks or none at all?

^, is that a navy or purple upper? Tough to tell. I missed out on the What The's; there was a FSR on NDC and now only a few sizes left. I like those AMPS regardless, always the best colorways come out with that style.

The idea is that you are not an automaton and are an individual who differentiates themself.

The irony is that you'd be buying a mass-produced shoe from a mega-corporation that was designed for workouts by a multi-national fitness brand that has highly-structured regimens 🤗🤷

I only partially kid, because I do love Metcons, but it's a pretty haughty slogan to put on the shoe.

Speaking of the reacts.. I finally worked them into a run workout and.... they were terrible. Don’t get me wrong they were way more responsive then say a metcon 4. But after running in Pegasus/vapor fly all week it was unbearable even for 400m

Couple of random pairs of 6's wound up at my local Nike Outlet (Tucson) hash wall. Was a steal. If only I was a size 11 vs a 14. 30% off plus 20% off nike member coupon. Brought them down to $73. I did wind up picking up a pair of the Spruce Aura/Laser Crimson/Black colorway for $72 and a pair of the React Metcons in the wodapalooza hot pink colorway for $42.

Let’s try and kick start this thread up again.. any retailers care to share the new variant of the metcon react.. I know it’s redesigned completely.

also I know the metcon 7 images are being banded around.. share the love

Back
Top Bottom